#Barclays 24/25

Cheese

1 hour ago, Torpar said:

Thought I'd give MOTD a watch using iPlayer and a VPN, haven't watched it in ages, forgot how awful it was, 90 minute show for 6 games, outdated shite. Meanwhile the EFL highlights on ITV are an hour long and covered 30+ games. 

The ‘tactical analysis’ is utterly painful. Just show the action. 

54 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

I’ll caveat this with “it’s only Leicester”, but Spurs are an absolute joy to watch. 

12 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Spurs gonna Spurs.

Only 57 minutes into their first game of the season is some top Spursing.

Edited by Buzz Killington

7 hours ago, Ginaro said:

If I can't be bothered with MOTD I just watch the 3 minute highlights on Sky Sports Premier League's Youtube.

Three things about those annoy me"

1. It tells you the score and/or main talking point in the blurb whereas on MotD if you avoid the scores, it's a better watch.

2. The start of each video is a picture of an empty stadium taken in the Covid season.

3. The final highlight is always obscured by boxes coming up with other videos to click on meaning you can't see the last bit of action.

12 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

1. It tells you the score and/or main talking point in the blurb whereas on MotD if you avoid the scores, it's a better watch.

True but I've inevitably spoiled it for myself at some point on a Saturday before that - on here, Twitter, TV/radio, or BBC website.

10 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Three things about those annoy me"

2. The start of each video is a picture of an empty stadium taken in the Covid season.

3. The final highlight is always obscured by boxes coming up with other videos to click on meaning you can't see the last bit of action.

It doesn't cover as much as MotD does either. I'll only use the Sky highlights for games not on Sky or when there's only one non-televised game on MotD 2.