#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

13 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Joking. It's because he played for Rangers like four times or something.

I just googled him and apparently played 15 games scoring only one goal so it would seem petty and vindictive to hate him especially as he runs a charitable foundation that... hold on! ... what's that?.. News just in: His one goal was against Hearts so he's obviously an utter twonk

26 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

I don't think there's a Barclays 2 thread but Meslier has just had possibly the most unbelievable howler I've ever seen.

I was watching this live and had to keep rewinding it to work out how it happened. Still none the wiser. It looked like it went through his legs at first, but going past him to the side is mindboggling.

1 hour ago, Zetterlund said:

I was watching this live and had to keep rewinding it to work out how it happened. Still none the wiser. It looked like it went through his legs at first, but going past him to the side is mindboggling.

Bloody typical male goalkeepers...

I think there's a lot of anti-clockwise spin on the ball and when it hits the ground it breaks left. But that's no excuse for missing it.

I hardly ever watch Championship games but I put this on after I'd watched Cardiff v Glasgow Warriors. It was bizarre how many Sunderland fans were leaving, and how early, when they were only 2-1 down. An awful lot of people at that game missed a moment of comedy gold that will go down in history.

When do you think that keeper will get any sleep after that? I say November.