#Barclays 24/25

Cheese

2 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

Thats a name I see quite often on here.....who is Goldbridge?

He's an ex policeman YouTuber fud that streams his views on Man Utd, not very popular with the local Man Utd fans, they think he is Notts Forest fan (where he was bo) that picked Utd because they were so successful at the time he went active, 2013.

12 minutes ago, jagfox said:

I think Man Utd need more than a change of manager. There is something toxic running through that whole club.

First thing any new manager should do is get that moaning c**t wearing number 8 out of the club.   I mean there are lots of problems to be fixed, but he really is a cancer and massively overrated. 

27 minutes ago, jagfox said:

I think Man Utd need more than a change of manager. There is something toxic running through that whole club.

None of the squad are anywhere near Man u quality. Get in new manager and he has the same issues. It is a long term project to get shot of the lot.

3 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Goldbridge is ultimately too cerebral for many to get into, but there's no denying his influence.

One of the best things Ratcliffe could do is open and uphold a line of communication.

Lol.

2 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

None of the squad are anywhere near Man u quality. Get in new manager and he has the same issues. It is a long term project to get shot of the lot.

So many long term under achievers, Anthony Martial is in his 9th season with the club, he's done nothing for 3 years.