#Barclays 24/25

Cheese

6 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

State of this Americanised pish 😂

Another example of the pure mentalism on show in the English top division.   The money they spent on that little lot could probably keep Haringey Borough FC, down the other end of White Hart Lane, going for a season.

50 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Whichever team is playing Sheffield United next, their manager should tuck into a sandwich in the dugout during the game

Best possible time would be in the dug out prior to kick off, so that when Wilder went to shake his hand the guy had to do a whole "hang on a sec while I put this half eaten sandwich down" thing before wiping his hands down the back of his trousers.

Question is,  was it the eating itself that was his problem or what was being eaten?  Is it more or less disrespectful to eat a wrap, what about a pie?  Does it depend if it’s finger food or using cutlery? Does the flavoring matter?

Next press conference needs to be entirely on these questions.

Edited by parsforlife

27 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

The footage of the Wilder Sandwich Incident is quite damning for the official. You can clearly see him chewing with his mouth open and at one point what looks like boiled egg falls from his gob onto his shoulder. I would be furious.

Shocking. A poached swan croissant would have been much more befitting of the Premier League.

I'm not sure about that Everton equaliser. I know goalies have always been overprotected in situations like that, but recently a few have been too far the other way imo. Teams will just shithouse their way to goals by training all week in how to legally foul the keeper at set pieces.