#Barclays 24/25

Cheese

19 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I’ll tell you for what Carlton Morris would not be scoring against Man Utd without being managed by Martin Canning in his early days.

Heard Morris on the radio a few weeks ago. Came across very well. 

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

What an absolute twat Mason Holgate. 13 minutes in and absolutely flying over the ball for a well deserved red. 

No word of an exaggeration- it’s one of the worst challenges I’ve ever seen.  Three game ban is lenient. 

3 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Man United are a bit of a gang, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them have a player sent off

They appear to be the most brittle team in the league confidence wise. They look like swaggering through games yet every few matches someone gets under their skin and they revert to gang status. That has to be down to ETH and his man management style imo as it's been a recurring theme throughout his tenure.

Just now, Crawford Bridge said:

Man U have always been refereed differently to their opponents. They are the English Rangers. 

I dont think Casemiro's challenge after being booked was anything to get excited about.

Not every foul is a booking.

Rashford should have been booked fot his retaliation foul or dive earlier though.