#Barclays 24/25

Cheese

Must be close to a new season, as Keysey has absolutely eviscerated Conor Gallagher for cutting holes in his socks, and he didn't miss Jude Bellingham into to bargain.

Telling it like it is. Bring him home Sky. 

8 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Except Cold Palmer

Cold Palmer is perhaps the most obvious example where you can really see the benefit of those highly paid celebration coaches to his brand. 

I'm told he stays behind after training to work one on one with the guy and apparently it costs Chelsea something like 57k a month. But when you look at how Palmer has become utterly synonymous with pretending to be a bit chilly, it's money well spent for me. 

Just found out that Steve Cooper's the Leicester manager. I'm quite disappointed that I've been denied the rare delight of tuning into the first Match of the Day of the season and getting surprised by a team's manager.