#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

9 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

This is definitely going to result in a very sane reaction from the weirdest fanbase and media in international football.

Oh

image.thumb.jpeg.baa326b85a7a936a000ad05eb5402345.jpeg

Squid Game should be look at a Daily Mail article = death.

9 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

This is definitely going to result in a very sane reaction from the weirdest fanbase and media in international football.

Oh

An unhinged German manager in charge of England is just outstanding.

He'll go full Billy Davies and start listing journalists house numbers eventually. 

Tuchel's record in tournament football along with his tactical adaptability suggests that he'll be a good appointment, but keeping a happy camp is a big part of international football and he comes across as quite a combustible character. 

I was worried that it would be Pep, however it seems like they've managed to get the next best thing. 

Edited by accies1874

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Tuchel's record in tournament football along with his tactical adaptability suggests that he'll be a good appointment, but keeping a happy camp is a big part of international football and he comes across as quite a combustible character. 

I was worried that it would be Pep, however it seems like they've managed to get the next best thing. 

Why?

1 hour ago, DukDukGoose said:

Why?

Seems like his time at City might be coming to an end, he's never managed internationally and he's worked with a lot of England's players at City. Plus it was clear that the FA were gonna splash out on their new manager and I thought that would be Pep rather than Tuchel. 

14 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Oh

Personally I'm disgusted the kit dawning arr three lions isn't British made. Time to ditch Nike for Admiral

Edited by GNU_Linux

1 hour ago, DukDukGoose said:

IMG-20241016-WA0001.jpg

His assistant Anthony Barry is a scouser. Some journey he’s ended up on.

I met a pal of his a couple of years ago and he’d got him an invite to the Champions League final. Had photos with Tuchel and the trophy after.

50 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Seems like his time at City might be coming to an end, he's never managed internationally and he's worked with a lot of England's players at City. Plus it was clear that the FA were gonna splash out on their new manager and I thought that would be Pep rather than Tuchel. 

I think Pep taking England would be a total disaster. I was all for it.

13 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

I think Pep taking England would be a total disaster. I was all for it.

Yeah I'd fond it hard to believe Pep could implement his style on a team he gets to see every few months. That's not to say he couldn't do something different and have success but I think the limitations of the likes of Foden when he shows up in and England shirt speaks to how Pep moulds his players in a way that isn't particularly adaptable. The same problem would exist in reverse 

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah I'd fond it hard to believe Pep could implement his style on a team he gets to see every few months. That's not to say he couldn't do something different and have success but I think the limitations of the likes of Foden when he shows up in and England shirt speaks to how Pep moulds his players in a way that isn't particularly adaptable. The same problem would exist in reverse 

I'm not saying he isn't a god manager, he is obviously brilliant but there's been a lot of money spent at every club he's managed.