#Barclays 24/25

Cheese

Meanwhile, at the other end of the spectrum:

Man Utd plans to bring back Greenwood were so advanced they had detailed the type of training shots that would be taken of him and how they would be filtered to the public, while a plan made for how Ten Hag would answer Qs (both initially & beyond). 

Man United's planning for Greenwood's return also contains extensive ongoing psychological and physical support, which includes the player being offered a form of counselling or therapy.

Has your work ever asked if you'd be alright with a woman beating rapist on your staff, or told you how to handle talking about them to the press?

The Barclays needed a new rivalry tbh. Looking forward to adding a new half and half scarf to my collection.

Man Utd/Domestic violence charities will sit well alongside my Man City/Liverpool and Chelsea/Arsenal ones.

12 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Well, having just got all the lads round, organised a half time show (thanks Mrs Z) and set up the projector in the garden for tonight's big match, I've discovered with a minute to kickoff that it's not even on TV.

Sir Harry Kane's match is on though. It's not all bad. 

11 hours ago, eez-eh said:

How stupid do you have to be to think that putting thousands of pounds on a yellow card will go unnoticed?

I get why it happens at the lower end but when your getting paid 10s of thousands a week the risk to the reward is negligible.