FA Cup 2023/24

Eednud

3 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Newcastle 7/10 is surely free money. They might be shite atm but Sunderland have a man who couldn’t win a big match if his life depended on it. 

Go and collect 👍

29 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

That's what I thought. It looked like Isak got ahead of him and he just grabbed onto his arm and fell over, pulling Isak down with him.

Even at half time it was either great defending (Keane) or bad striking (everyone else).  

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Sunlun.

Can’t help but think those kits played a part in that goal.   Surprised 1. The referee or 2. television didn’t request a change from Newcastle.  

One of the most entertaining things about fitba’ in 2023/24…. Teams trying to act like Man City or prime era Barcelona by playing it out from the back, when they don’t have Man City or Barcelona’s players. They have lower league diddies who should boot the fcuking thing well away from their own area, then worry about it.

Beale must stay.

Edited by pozbaird

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Sad reality is despite the atmosphere and buildup Sunderland quite simply can't get close to landing a blow here. Huge gap 

Nothing sad about it. 😎

Guimares is a very good footballer who appears to have really bought in to this Newcastle thing. I've no idea what the 'thing' is but I just love players who show that level of passion and its not for show.

You see Fernandes do it at Man United but you know its just fir show.

I'd love to see how Guimares would play out if a Chelsea, Arsenal etc come in for him.

13 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Guimares is a very good footballer who appears to have really bought in to this Newcastle thing. I've no idea what the 'thing' is but I just love players who show that level of passion and its not for show.

You see Fernandes do it at Man United but you know its just fir show.

I'd love to see how Guimares would play out if a Chelsea, Arsenal etc come in for him.

It’s entirely for show.  He’d jump on the first plane to London in such a situation.  

12 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Lammers would fit right in with this Sunderland team.

That’s exactly where he, Dessers and that Brazilian bloke will head to for ten pence in the pound. 

That is pathetic from O'Nien in the build up to the penalty. He was more interested in acting hard and trying to wipe out Isak rather than focusing on the easier task of just winning a ball that looked to be in his favour on the halfway line. 

2 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

That Ballard has had a shocker.  Or has he?  Is he just that shite normally?

He and O’Nien look like Scottish Championship level.   He didn’t even bother defending there.