FA Cup 2023/24

Eednud

Brilliant result, but it’s just another exercise in papering over the cracks. It’s a cup quarter final, they’ve won f**k all. Garnacho was immense, McTominay was colossal, Dalot too - but Fernandes is still a verminous wee shit who should never be near the captaincy of United and don’t get me started on Antony. 

I’ve obviously been listening to Lee Dixon for too long, the morose c**t. 

46 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Klopp should boot every Liverpool outfield player's arse for this going to extra time.

Should he have taken off Robbo and Salah? Were they not leading 2-1 at the time of that substitution?

That was remarkably tinpot.

If I was one of the clubs impacted, I would be demanding it to be redrawn with at very least someone of Jermaine Jenas' stature presiding over proceedings on The One Show tomorrow night. 

26 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

Brilliant result, but it’s just another exercise in papering over the cracks. It’s a cup quarter final, they’ve won f**k all. Garnacho was immense, McTominay was colossal, Dalot too - but Fernandes is still a verminous wee shit who should never be near the captaincy of United and don’t get me started on Antony. 

I’ve obviously been listening to Lee Dixon for too long, the morose c**t. 

Scored a crucial goal and did pretty well at left back I thought. He's still a kunt though.

He’s one of their most important players. Him and Garnacho are the reason they’re still clinging onto a European place.

23 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

It must get fcuking difficult being asked irritating question after question by a number of different TV pundits. 

Klopp should just adopt a Jim McLean approach from now on and punch fcuk out of them. 😂 

51 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Klopp has always been a massive manbaby after a loss.

It will be wonderful, wonderful viewing as their quadruple Klopp final season ends in diddly squat.