Celtic v Ross County

24 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Absolute pish.  Hart had a disaster was all over the shop and caught Simon Murray before he fell over.  He never tried to play the ball he tried to stop the player getting to the ball to cover for his mistake.  Up the other end we know what happens. 

Day 1 and you are already a slevvering, heads gone mess over a decision that was clearly a dive and a few others on this thread who would be more than happy to see Celtic fail have told you that too 🤣

24 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Day 1 and you are already a slevvering, heads gone mess over a decision that was clearly a dive and a few others on this thread who would be more than happy to see Celtic fail have told you that too 🤣

If that been Laidlaw on Kyogo you'd be here screaming about the masonic conspiracy out to get Celtic.

40 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Why would my head be gone?  I couldn't give a shit about celtc or county.  Weird. 

Just now, stressball said:

And yet here you are getting upset about a non-penalty and a non-red…

I was calling an incident as I seen it as a neutral.  I'm not upset at all.  When you watch the same decisions all your life favor two teams you begin to accept it as normal.

5 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I was calling an incident as I seen it as a neutral.  I'm not upset at all.  When you watch the same decisions all your life favor two teams you begin to accept it as normal.

Do you normally complain continually about things you accept as normal? 

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, stressball said:

So why is it a red card mate?

Hart completely fucked up and never had a control of anything.  He fouled Murray to stop him reaching the ball.    That's my opinion that's non-biased.  Up the other end you would starting the brother beaton stuff and he would be getting his address posted on twitter.  Refs are scared against the bigot 2 and completely bottled it.   

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

Im not complaining.  I'm posting an opinion on a football forum.  

Anyway have nice night.  Cheers. 

The fact you suggest it isn’t a level playing field and the decision if roles reversed would have been different is a complaint.

5 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Hart completely fucked up and never had a control of anything.  He fouled Murray to stop him reaching the ball.    That's my opinion that's non-biased.  Up the other end you would starting the brother beaton stuff and he would be getting his address posted on twitter.  Refs are scared against the bigot 2 and completely bottled it.   

He doesn’t need to be in control, he makes a genuine attempt to play the ball and therefore can’t be sent off.

2 minutes ago, stressball said:

He doesn’t need to be in control, he makes a genuine attempt to play the ball and therefore can’t be sent off.

He never.  He made a genuine attempt to stop Murray getting to the ball. 

Anyway enjoy your win and evening. 

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

The fact you suggest it isn’t a level playing field and the decision if roles reversed would have been different is a complaint.

Why?  it's not a suggestion either it's a certainty based on years of watching Scottish fitba'. 

8 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Why?  it's not a suggestion either it's a certainty based on years of watching Scottish fitba'. 

Well it is a suggestion because it‘s an entirely subjective and biased view. And again if it was something that was normal and you were accepting of it you wouldn’t even reference it but you have with a not so thinly veiled suggestion of referee bias. But here you are, neither a Celtic or County fan making a staunch argument as to why you are right and everyone else is wrong posting counterfactual situations because you clearly aren’t upset.

You should have just went away and had your nice night 

Edited by Jinky67

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Saw Joe Hart play a couple of times last season and he was the worst player on the park. Just a terrible goalkeeper. 

If he was half as good as he thinks he is, he'd still be playing for Man City.

Thankfully he's up here fumbling balls for Sellick, if he was first choice for any of the "diddy teams" chances are they'd be relegated. 

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Well it is a suggestion because it‘s an entirely subjective and biased view.

With no sense of irony, you're being a bit selective about what constitutes 'subjective and biased.' I agree with @Hoose Rice that there was contact from Hart, however minimal, but Murray should've gone down at that point instead of staggering forward to try and score before diving on the ground. Hart's contact preceded the dive, so it should've been a penalty, as it would undoubtedly have been if it had involved Kyogo at the other end.

Celtic Ratings against Ross County

Hart - 5
Taylor - 7
CCV - 6
Nawrock - 7
Ralston - 7
McGregor - 8
O'Riley - 7
Turnbull - 9
Abada - 6
Maeda - 7
Kyogo - 7

Forest - 5
Startfelt - 5
Holm - 5
Yang - 5

Sloppy performance overall. Turnbull....cracking performance first half given he never starts, pleased for him. Hart has the heart however far to erratic to continue as a dominent keeper for both League and Europe, dont think he will suit BR. CCV still not 100 percent.. slow at times during the game. Kyogo played well, a lot deeper than normal but well. IMO, we don't have a strong enough SQUAD to realistically challenge in Champions League. 

31 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

No it isn't  It's a fact. And has been ever thus.

As President of the society of p&b moonhowlers that’s exactly the opinion I would expect you to have Kennie however when you have penalty incidents such as the one being given against Matt O’Riley vs County last season it doesn’t back your argument up very well especially when Celtic were denied one at Tynecastle for an identical incident.

But since it’s fact feel free to post every example of where we have benefitted from a decision with an identical example of where our opponents have been denied because if it’s fact then surely you have the evidence? 

@Sensible Soccer🏴  Chuck a 🔴 on this one too when you get a chance, there’s a good lad 😂