Scotland v England 150th year anniversary match

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

How loudly will you be booing the English anthem?

And will it he louder than the howls of faux outrage from the usual media sources?

If they actually played their own anthem instead of the UK Anthem then I might show it some respect! 😉

However as an atheist republican, GSTK will be getting the full respect that it deserves from myself tonight. 🤬

Edited by Dunfermline Don

19 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

Don't know why the other 'home' nations aren't having a wee word in the English ear and suggesting that as Scotland & Wales have got their own anthem then maybe England should follow suit & stop using the UK/GB anthem as their own. I suggest they use 'Jerusalem' , though that might show up our own effort for the tedious dirge it is.

Very happy for them to have it as “their” anthem. 

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

How loudly will you be booing the English anthem?

And will it he louder than the howls of faux outrage from the usual media sources?

Just get the St Mirren fans into their ground.

Their boos will be heard in Mt Florida.

Add me to the list that plan on booing the absolute shite out of god save whichever inbred is on the crown.

A chance to piss off the English, the media, the No voting Scottish weirdos who call themselves British and Rangers fans all in one go?

Graeme Souness to have the mask slip when he hears the boos and supports England against us tonight for disrespecting "Our King".

Cannot fucking wait lads. Away to do some vocal stretching to get every decibal possible.

1 hour ago, Dunfermline Don said:

If they actually played their own anthem instead of the UK Anthem then I might show it some respect! 😉

However as an atheist republican, GSTK will be getting the full respect that it deserves from myself tonight. 🤬

That's it I think.  Respect another nations anthem if they have one but not if they commandeer one that isn't theres in the first place.

1 hour ago, Dunfermline Don said:

That definitive article and possessiveness as well. Surely these religious zealot royalists should be wanting to save ALL monarchs.

Selfish, xenophobic b*****ds.

Hopefully we don't see a raft of subs from both sides. In the Scotland v Turkey game we saw a different approach in both halves which kept the game interesting for spectators.

Against Turkey, Poland, Austria and Luxembourg and the Netherlands we saw 6 substitutes used which is bearable. Worst case we'll get a good 45 minutes before it turns into a farce, but hopefully we can push closer to 75 minutes for this game.

16 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

I’m looking forward to god save the king more than the actual game at this moment in time due to posts on here. I really am a pathetic individual. 

I was thinking the same actually. Hopefully those in the stadium don't let us down. 

2 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

Don't know why the other 'home' nations aren't having a wee word in the English ear and suggesting that as Scotland & Wales have got their own anthem then maybe England should follow suit & stop using the UK/GB anthem as their own. I suggest they use 'Jerusalem' , though that might show up our own effort for the tedious dirge it is.

I wish they would too. Might stop the pathetic individuals in our support focusing on another team/tune instead of growing up and focusing on Scotland and what we can achieve.

How many reds do I expect....

2 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Channel 4 will be prepped to turn down the mics so the booing doesn’t seem as bad on TV.

In which case it is upto everyone of you in attendance to boo as though your life depends on it.