Scotland v England 150th year anniversary match

50 minutes ago, Self-raising Lazarus said:

This is the biggest difference in this squad now, we're better than having to kick them about for 90 minutes and hope to hang on.

Play them off the park Scotland. 

Toy with them so badly they not only sack Southgate, but they set up a think tank to figure out why they're now so bad.

Play them off the park.

Get some wee w**k like Harry Kane proper angry so he swings for someone.

Then Porteous just fucking bodies him.

Please.

2 hours ago, microdave said:

We're not there to be pals. They are an opposing football team that we want to beat. I'll boo the national anthem of any team we play.

Eta I expect other fans to boo FoS and I'm not offended in the slightest at them doing so.

"I'll boo to the national anthem of any team we play"  Shall brothers be for a' that ? What a crappy small minded wee nation we are at times.

McGinn and McSauce could have a field day against their untested CB pairing of Dunk and Guehi. Kalvin Phillips an obvious weak link in midfield, expect another great performance from Gilmour and McGregor. Ramsdale has made mistakes for Arsenal when trying to play out from the back so we should be looking to press him. 

51 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Jerusalem is England anthem's for CG + certain other sports.

They certainly used to have Land of Hope and Glory... heard it a few times when I was at the Manchester Games in 2002. I think they had a vote sometime when they changed it, although I thought it was done on a Games by Games basis.