Injuries

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Kevin Finnerty said:

Clarke said at the end of his post-match press conference that McTominay is fine and ready to play in the Germany game.

Clarke said similar about Che Adams he said the view was taken not to risk him, which is fair enough.

Edited by 2426255

8 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I'm guessing with training being so public we're going to get more of this than usual. Probably happens fairly often at clubs and we're all just none the wiser.

Fair point.

16 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Robbo and Shankland picking up knocks in training this morning. FFS.

Mctominay at LWB

Are these boys too amped up in training and going in hard or is it just really bad luck?  Fuck me.

Edited by TheScarf

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Are these boys too amped up in training and going in hard or is it just really bad luck?  f**k me.

They surely know better than that.  Most of them have already played in one international tournament and others have been in big European games, league deciders and so on. 

4 minutes ago, A Diamond For Me said:

They surely know better than that.  Most of them have already played in one international tournament and others have been in big European games, league deciders and so on. 

You'd both think and hope so, but it's footballers we're talking about here.

Thankfully they don’t seem too serious. With our current list of unavailable players, adding our captain and most lethal finisher to that list would’ve been rather disastrous.

Just now, PrestersKTID said:

Are the squads final now? or can we still make changes up till first game?

Injured players can be replaced up until the first game. Need UEFA to approve it though.