Todays scores 5/8

glenafton were on top before they  went down to ten, never a red for my money but you will always get something daft from gentiles.

Collins and slattery outstanding i thought.

Everyone beating everyone like last year, only one team unbeaten after 3 games says this will be a tight league at both ends.

3 hours ago, Plantar fasciitis said:

Wasn't at game but heard Medda played a much changed team from midweek due to injuries and players missing. 
Was never going to be easy against a decent Beith team without the changes

It's bloody tough only being decent when we are champions 😆

2 hours ago, .Stuart. said:

Don’t think we put up much of a challenge tbh.

We look like a bottom 3 team.

Unfortunately I agree. Looked at the players you lost and compared to what you brought in thought you would be in a relegation fight this season.  Things can change very quickly though and if the team can get a couple of decent results confidence will grow.  

1 hour ago, beithboy said:

Unfortunately I agree. Looked at the players you lost and compared to what you brought in thought you would be in a relegation fight this season.  Things can change very quickly though and if the team can get a couple of decent results confidence will grow.  

Didn’t start last season so great then went on a wee run so hopefully the same this season.

Some fans already calling for the managers head, not the time for that. Kevin needs time to let his team settle and see where it takes us. 

18 hours ago, F_T_Y said:

glenafton were on top before they  went down to ten, never a red for my money but you will always get something daft from gentiles.

Collins and slattery outstanding i thought.

Everyone beating everyone like last year, only one team unbeaten after 3 games says this will be a tight league at both ends.

Three teams unbeaten. Beith, Hurlford & Pollok.

As comfortable a game as Pollok could possibly have hoped for yesterday yet contrived to throw away 2 points. Had to come from behind after gifting a goal(great finish), done all the hard work and then threw it away by conceding twice in about 90 seconds. The equaliser was a terrific strike but Pollok had countless opportunities to put a foot on the ball or clear it up the park before the opportunity to shoot arose.

The performance was good until all the changes and you can see the makings of a very decent team in there, which is of course a huge positive, but you cannot afford to throw points away like that. 

This league is going to be total dog eat dog this season.  I firmly believe that what happened to troon yesterday can happen to anyone on any given day,  I feel beith have got off to a good start however we shall continue to be underdogs once more this season........

On 06/08/2023 at 10:16, judge macbrayne said:

heard him kick a door or something when he went into the dressing rooms might have done some damage i think.

Wasn't really what I was hinting at when I posted, I just couldn't find a picture of a grumpy looking rabbi.

Or tumbleweed.