Hartley & Burrell Vs Falkirk

Cove starting lineup below.

I suspect we're going 5-3-2 which we don't having the attacking full backs to play that system imo. 

Williamson gets his debut after signing yesterday afternoon. Debut also for Rio Davidson-Phipps, sure he's going to be a well known Scottish football in years to come, a Hartley special.

Full backs will need to be on top form today as they could be exposed given Morrison and Miller some joy.

Screenshot_2023-08-12-14-11-50-24_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Screenshot_2023-08-12-14-16-48-09_c0dc27f5c07cb0fb3541d6073dfd6932.jpg

27 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Cove starting lineup below.

I suspect we're going 5-3-2 which we don't having the attacking full backs to play that system imo. 

Williamson gets his debut after signing yesterday afternoon. Debut also for Rio Davidson-Phipps, sure he's going to be a well known Scottish football in years to come, a Hartley special.

Full backs will need to be on top form today as they could be exposed given Morrison and Miller some joy.

Screenshot_2023-08-12-14-11-50-24_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Screenshot_2023-08-12-14-48-33-63_c0dc27f5c07cb0fb3541d6073dfd6932.jpg

Ref is just a wee knob. You can tell he's just never played the game.

We've been the better team but had nothing better than half chances. Ball is spendng way toou much time in the air on both sides. 

The header in the first minute looked I  from where I'm standing near the corner flag but in real.time it was 100% in possible to be sure.

Burrell posted missing so far. Pretty much like every game he started for us.

3 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I’ve been watching the updates on Bet365 and I can’t believe the amount of free kicks for both sides, looks like a right dirty game but seeing the previous comment about the ref I’ve got my doubts.

Hasn't been a dirty game at all. Yeats booked for the first foul of the game (which was incredibly soft/ minimal contact), a ridiculous decision which has set the tone.