Hartley & Burrell Vs Falkirk

Looks like a good time to be playing Cove with Megginson & Fyvie out injured and the new signings still trying to gel. 

Same team as against Annan, 4-1 Falkirk as I firmly expect Burrell to score and a Sena red card for a horror tackle on Morrison.

Edited by FFC 1876

Heading up to this to get the ground ticked off. Hopefully we bring a good support up and make a statement with a win, which we almost never manage against a promotion rival. Would also play the same team as Saturday

Assume it's ok to park anywhere in the industrial estate behind the away end? 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

3 points would go a long way, even at this early stage in the season. Going 6 points clear of a direct promotion rival would be something to build on.

I’ll take a narrow 2-1 win. MacIver and Agyeman to score with the inevitable Burrell goal for Cove.

Edited by HopeStreetCadette

17 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Heading up to this to get the ground ticked off. Hopefully we bring a good support up and make a statement with a win, which we almost never manage against a promotion rival. Would also play the same team as Saturday

Certainly was when I went a few years back.  Might have to park relatively far away though - theres not masses of parking.

Edited by Disco Duck

On 08/08/2023 at 16:59, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Can park outside the industrial estate. FMC only safe car park to go into if you get a space. Can always park where the pure gym and Markro is. 

I’ll let you park in my driveway for a tenner 

4 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

If Cove still have Fyvie and Megginson out that's good news for us. Burrell will no doubt score against us and this will be a sterner test than Annan. I think we might shade it 2-1. 

Both Mitch and Fyvie miss yet another week, supposed to be back for next weekend. Prior to last season, Mitch had only missed 3 league games in 3 seasons. Fyvie hasn't played a league game for us since before Christmas when he got croaked by an Accies player if I remember rightly.

Blair Yule also misses, big loss. He's due back end of the month or start of September.

I'll be interested to see if our new RB starts, suspect he will as we have no real natural choices in that position. Williamson I suspect will start on the bench

Falkirk around evens and rightfully favourites. Tomorrow we need to show some attacking intent as supposedly it was severely missing last week. Definitely a good time for the Bairns to play us with us having players out, looking like a gang who don't know each other from Adam.