Clyde v Bonnyrigg Rose

Walked out as soon as the second went in. Totally scunnered with this football club. The Chairman is a Clyde supporter, and as a football fan, I’m sure he’s more than capable of realising that the squad the DOF has assembled is absolutely garbage.

Looking forward to our impending defeat against a University.

Edited by Scott-Replay

Not a single shot on goal against one of the worst two or three sides in the country.

The excuses rolled out in that podcast (which I appreciate being made) do not stack up unfortunately. We should absolutely not be this bad.

McLean isn't getting away with it this week either. Rotten formation to start that handed the impetus to Bonnyrigg, with noone playing near Rennie.  

That was a terrifying performance against God awful opposition. 
that squad at present will be relegated absolutely no doubts. 
I thought we would need 4-5 players to improve us, wrong it’s 7-8 minimum.

Desperately worrying situation we find ourselves in. All the concern regarding Duffy that we all predicted has came to roost!

7 minutes ago, FREDDYFRY said:

That was a terrifying performance against God awful opposition. 
that squad at present will be relegated absolutely no doubts. 
I thought we would need 4-5 players to improve us, wrong it’s 7-8 minimum.

Desperately worrying situation we find ourselves in. All the concern regarding Duffy that we all predicted has came to roost!

Try a whole new squad 

That was painful watching. I lost count of how many times I said 'For f**k's sake' today.

Cuddihy and Donachie are the only players who can feel reasonably okay with their performance today. Craig tried hard to little effect and Carswell seemed okay positionaly for a while but was clearly nowhere near fit.

Ross Forbes was a fucking embarrassment. Ewan Cameron reminded people why he should never have been re-signed. Parry should have retired at least 2 years ago. And pretty much all the rest ranged from embarrassing to just simply not good enough to play professional football at any level.

58 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Walked out as soon as the second went in. Totally scunnered with this football club. The Chairman is a Clyde supporter, and as a football fan, I’m sure he’s more than capable of realising that the squad the DOF has assembled is absolutely garbage.

Looking forward to our impending defeat against a University.

But does he have the humility to realise that is fully down to his appointment of the DOF?....maybe he'd like to explain his previous appointment of Graham Diamond and the much lauded nationwide scouting system that seems to have been a complete failure with no adequate explanation, or heaven forbid an admission he got it wrong and an apology.

3 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

That was painful watching. I lost count of how many times I said 'For f**k's sake' today.

Cuddihy and Donachie are the only players who can feel reasonably okay with their performance today. Craig tried hard to little effect and Carswell seemed okay positionaly for a while but was clearly nowhere near fit.

Ross Forbes was a fucking embarrassment. Ewan Cameron reminded people why he should never have been re-signed. Parry should have retired at least 2 years ago. And pretty much all the rest ranged from embarrassing to just simply not good enough to play professional football at any level.

FFS

It's worrying how far we are regressing as a club.  The last two results amplify how far we've fallen.

For all of the investment and potential that has been promised, none of that is going to matter one iota if the product stinks and the fans end up completely pissed off (more so than at this current time).

Serious questions need asking about the Head Coach/DOF arrangement because something's not right there.  And it's also threatening to be just like what was feared when the appointments were being announced (i.e. merely a case of shuffling the deckchairs on HMS Clyde the Titanic)

21 minutes ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

It's worrying how far we are regressing as a club.  The last two results amplify how far we've fallen.

For all of the investment and potential that has been promised, none of that is going to matter one iota if the product stinks and the fans end up completely pissed off (more so than at this current time).

Serious questions need asking about the Head Coach/DOF arrangement because something's not right there.  And it's also threatening to be just like what was feared when the appointments were being announced (i.e. merely a case of shuffling the deckchairs on HMS Clyde the Titanic)

How many fans and regular faces have we lost already for the past 10 years?! 

id say a good 50% of regulars have chucked it and make a handful of games a season at best nowadays.

Edited by BullyWeeStonehouse