Dundee V Hearts

15 hours ago, grazza said:

Really saddened to hear from someone I know who wasn't even going to the game but lives near the ground that they spat on by a Hearts fan on the street just because they were transgender. Clearly majority of folk going to game would be disgusted by that and I know plenty good folk that are Hearts fans and hopefully this horrific  behaviour is  condemed by the club and supporter groups. 

Made typo in original version of this post meant condemed. 

That's a fucking disgrace. Scum behaviour, and an embarrassment to the club.

13 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Love reading Kickback thread posts made before kick-off. Shout out to @tian447, had me howling 😆

image.png.7632c786eff1322fe5783f6df01b483f.png

image.png.f9ebbaba2ade064a3873d728dc9fd2d8.png

image.png.1cee0a13ac9eb3cc01c4415b10af589b.png

image.png.6f0ddaae970dde539a70ae3eb0862203.png

image.png.5dc36bf04bf4f0153b856da53d811969.png

image.png.1482b94e266110c3783c79f7f01a02c0.png

Shocked to read this on a football supporters forum.

Hopefully it's a one off. 🤞🏽

2 hours ago, lennyzer0 said:

Deserved nothing, got nothing. Twenty minute period in the second half aside, Dundee were the better team.

Yeah in those 20 minutes I felt like Cammy was about to announce his retirement from football live. Lowry was ripping the piss out of him; he got to grips with him and actually had a good game in fairness.

I was surprised how bad Hearts looked, it's funny how you can tell within the first 5/10 minutes of a game sometimes. 

OK we won but this has been a pretty decent thread. Brings into sharp contrast what a set of utter roasters the St Mirren fans are.

Cammy struggled to cope with Lowry yes, but to be fair, he looks an extremely talented young player.

40 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

OK we won but this has been a pretty decent thread. Brings into sharp contrast what a set of utter roasters the St Mirren fans are.

Cammy struggled to cope with Lowry yes, but to be fair, he looks an extremely talented young player.

That type of game yesterday is usually the type Cammy does well in, when a decent player takes him one on one. Yes he'll get beat a few times but he never gives up defending and not many will beat him in a 1v1 race. 

Edited by Pens_Dark