Dundee V Hearts

anyone, apart from the bigot brothers and the tangerine nightmare from across the road, winning the league is ok by me.. As much as I wouldn't have minded the Jam Tarts timing the league that year..any glimpse at their fan's forum lessens my empathy.. there's a sub OF arrogance which is rather painful.. anyway, for tomorrow's game, I have the fear.. but what's new when you're a Dundee fan?.. 

On 25/08/2023 at 21:58, K.T said:

Mo Sylla brace

Absolutely insane signing by The Doc to get him in on loan from Liverpool. 

I’d expect him to get a hat trick today. 

Thank you. 

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but heart’s supporters be careful where you park today , there are new no parking areas all around dens , and I have absolutely no doubt the wardens will be out and about dishing out tickets with over 3000 of you guys traveling ,  they are always out when there’s a good crowd of away fans no matter if it’s a Sunday or any day of the week 

16 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Recall the game in May 1986 as a 21 year old hoping for a victory taking us onto UEFA Cup qualification, nowt more or less tbh having also attended the 1-1 draw at Tynecastle with us which indeed started the massive Hearts undefeated run of games, the previous October I think.

I get all the Albert Kidd nonsense and subsequent banter, however to Dee's of a similar vintage, @Bigmouth Strikes Again, @DeeTillEhDeh and @Fifespud to name but a few, do you recall (if at this game) anything as loud as the Heart's Song being sung prior to kickoff?

The stadium was vibrating, I shit you not!

Check out the snap of the away 'TC Keay End' crowd as Kidd scored, 19,500 attended that game.

Wish we'd achieved European football that day and also Hearts had won the league, merely my honest opinion.

Regards

hearts86.jpg.cfae0e272fa4362dca1de291fd87e2a0.jpg

The whole ground was rocking - at the end both sets of fans were very subdued. Hearts for obvious reasons and us as the score from Ibrox filtered through.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

2 hours ago, Wee jeemie said:

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but heart’s supporters be careful where you park today , there are new no parking areas all around dens , and I have absolutely no doubt the wardens will be out and about dishing out tickets with over 3000 of you guys traveling ,  they are always out when there’s a good crowd of away fans no matter if it’s a Sunday or any day of the week 

Heard there is still a shoprite in Dundee to park.