Dundee V Hearts

Aye, a lot of people seem to overlook the fact we needed the 2 points to have any chance of a UEFA Cup spot, and a first Continental outing in over 10 years. 

If the game had truly meant nothing to DFC then I'd have had no issue with a bit of a half-hearted effort.

3 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Aye, a lot of people seem to overlook the fact we needed the 2 points to have any chance of a UEFA Cup spot, and a first Continental outing in over 10 years. 

If the game had truly meant nothing to DFC then I'd have had no issue with a bit of a half-hearted effort.

Tom Hateley fan found....

16 hours ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Had we not been trying to get into Europe I  would gladly have seen hearts beat or draw with us to be champions, 

I'm pretty certain that 99.9% of Dundee fans felt that way too. After the game had finished and the score game through from Ibrox I wished wee Albert had stayed on the bench and Hearts had got the point that they needed.

Hoping Hearts remain distracted with European efforts for this one.

Similar to Killie last season, we need to take full advantage of gaining points at home. Take a point before a ball is kicked. Think it's important to get a positive result going in to the game against St Johnstone.

Hoping French is back for us - he played in the Dundee B game didn't he? 

Team that finished against St Mirren please - none of this 3 at the back pish.

20 hours ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

I'm pretty certain that 99.9% of Dundee fans felt that way too. After the game had finished and the score game through from Ibrox I wished wee Albert had stayed on the bench and Hearts had got the point that they needed.

Nah...we've dined out on that score for 35 years.  

On 21/08/2023 at 11:51, ScottyDee1893 said:

Nice words but your still getting pummelled on Sunday 😏

What's happening to this place?

A Hearts - Dundee thread which is, comparatively, full of easy going chat and gentle ribbing.

Meanwhile, the usually quiet Crap Journalism thread is filled with days of people arguing about the abilities of Eric Cantona and what constitutes a Scottish Big Five.

24 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

A Hearts - Dundee thread which is, comparatively, full of easy going chat and gentle ribbing.

Meanwhile, the usually quiet Crap Journalism thread is filled with days of people arguing about the abilities of Eric Cantona and what constitutes a Scottish Big Five.

Dundee fans have full on PTSD from the bin fire that the St Mirren v Dundee thread brought. This amicable and polite conversation has been a godsend.

2 hours ago, lennyzer0 said:

Simple answer - the St Mirren posters made you lot seem palatable by comparison.