Dundee V Hearts

There's 1-0 defeats and then there's that.

The implosion of our midfield has been a fucking embarrassment. We're playing defenders and a guy who we were supposed to have released there. Do we have one competent, fit cm that can pass a fucking football? 

Abso.fucking.lutely not.

Really saddened to hear from someone I know who wasn't even going to the game but lives near the ground that they spat on by a Hearts fan on the street just because they were transgender. Clearly majority of folk going to game would be disgusted by that and I know plenty good folk that are Hearts fans and hopefully this horrific  behaviour is  condemed by the club and supporter groups. 

Made typo in original version of this post meant condemed. 

Edited by grazza

Shite. Brutal first half, changed at HT made us look much better but then we shoot ourselves in the foot for the goal and never looked like doing anything after that.  Fucked off at how poor that was.

Edited by Tony Wonder

We were well worth the 3 points in my opinion.

I said during the week that I would hope that Hearts had a hangover from their efforts against PAOK but I was surprised how toothless they looked up front with their attacking options. I don't pay much attention to all things Hearts but why the f**k was Sibbick playing in midfield?

For us, McCowan was excellent all game, Beck was good (as was most of our defence to be fair - really solid performance) and it might be a pretty obvious statement but Carson will 100% be our most important signing of the season. 

I was hoping that we wouldn't take too long to get our first three points on the board and I'm delighted it came against really tough opposition. 

What a set of capital Arseholes the Hearts fans are. Yelling at your players at the end when it could've easily went the other way on the second half Hearts display. 

Along with singing about Lowry hating the IRA you've done alot to drag yourselves into the shadow if the bigot brothers.

Shame on the Hearts fans - learn how to take a defeat you set of entitled arseholes. Especially after a great showing against POAK three days ago.

Fuds.

Thank you.

35 minutes ago, grazza said:

Really saddened to hear from someone I know who wasn't even going to the game but lives near the ground that they spat on by a Hearts fan on the street just because they were transgender. Clearly majority of folk going to game would be disgusted by that and I know plenty good folk that are Hearts fans and hopefully this horrific  behaviour is wholly condoned by the club and supporter groups. 

Grassa. 

37 minutes ago, grazza said:

Really saddened to hear from someone I know who wasn't even going to the game but lives near the ground that they spat on by a Hearts fan on the street just because they were transgender. Clearly majority of folk going to game would be disgusted by that and I know plenty good folk that are Hearts fans and hopefully this horrific  behaviour is wholly condoned by the club and supporter groups. 

I most certainly will not condone it, how dare you

Hard to tell if Hearts are shite or if we made them look that bad, but either way we fully deserved that win. 

Great performances from Carson, Kerr, Beck, McCowan and Fin Robertson today. 

Never in doubt. 

Albert Kidd ya Jambo fuckwits x

17 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

We were well worth the 3 points in my opinion.

I said during the week that I would hope that Hearts had a hangover from their efforts against PAOK but I was surprised how toothless they looked up front with their attacking options. I don't pay much attention to all things Hearts but why the f**k was Sibbick playing in midfield?

For us, McCowan was excellent all game, Beck was good (as was most of our defence to be fair - really solid performance) and it might be a pretty obvious statement but Carson will 100% be our most important signing of the season. 

I was hoping that we wouldn't take too long to get our first three points on the board and I'm delighted it came against really tough opposition. 

Sibbick shouldn't be in midfield obviously - but it's because Naismith clearly doesn't fancy Halluday or Grant, Haring, Baningime and Nieuwenhof are injured and Devlin is running for two on Thursday nights.  Hopefully won't see that again

49 minutes ago, grazza said:

I take it you work for the BBC?

Yawn. Birthday caird pish.

Thank You.

Edited by Dundee-FC92