Killie v Celtic

6 hours ago, Ric said:

Imagine that, a red top runs a bullshit story about a team about to play one of the OF in a cup game...

kbYPfig.png

It's like clockwork.

Patronising Beardy has backfired on Brendan.

Genuinely think McInnes would utterly bitch Brendan if he was to become Rangers manager.

More respect needs to be given to McInnes. Aberdeen still haven't got back to where they were when he was in charge (even if they did finish 3rd last season). He's a top manager.

Hope his old assistant has the same impact with us.

Edited by Ludo*1

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Genuinely think McInnes would utterly bitch Brendan if he was to become Rangers manager.

More respect needs to be given to McInnes. Aberdeen still haven't got back to where they were when he was in charge (even if they did finish 3rd last season). He's a top manager.

Hope his old assistant has the same impact with us.

Spot on. Have said this for years. Phenomenal manager.

Killie pulled off a coup bringing him on board, and it’s paying dividends. 

Hopefully he dodges either of the OF roles again and goes straight to the Scotland job, once Steve Clarke gets the Real Madrid job

Edited by The Other Foot

8 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Poor from Rodgers in the post match blaming the pitch and then saying he doesn't want to make excuses.

FUCKED BY THE ASTRO!

You got fucked by the astro!

Fucked by the aaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssstroooooooooo

You got fucked by the astro.

* I can't take credit for this gem. Some genius on the Killie forum gave us this.

Edited by StringVesto Slipher

12 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Oooooo... Rodgers blaming the pitch, but "not making excuses".

🤔🤣

If they are good enough for Messi then they are good enough for the cheeks...

Screenshot_20230820_173050_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7fca10c135a4972c48c8da36339c1303.jpg

Edited by C4mmy31

Must say fair dues to Killie for beating the bigots within a few weeks. Particularly with the number of old firm strips that pollute Ayrshire.

Hopefully a sign Celtic get utterly humiliated in Europe then laughably and with a straight face moan about the budget gap.

Good work Killie and (somebody I never thought I’d soften my stance of hatred towards) Derek McInnes.

I fucking love an early Old Firm exit from a cup. Their anger and meltdown gives the game away, this was not part of the deal when they signed up to support Celtic.

They (or their loser parent / grandparent) did so because they needed a football team who wins just about every time to fill the vast empty space in their lives.

Losing away to Kilmarnock in the second round of the League Cup simply never entered their minds as a possibility when they chose - yes, chose - to start following ‘their team’.