Today`s Scores

23 minutes ago, the chimp said:

I second that , the incident where he booked Rossiter was solely down to the ref not taking action against the right back fouling the Beith winger , ref was one of the worst I’ve seen 

Young Ciaran has been an inspired signing given his goal tally already. Little surprise he was much sought after.

1 minute ago, bc57 said:

Young Ciaran has been an inspired signing given his goal tally already. Little surprise he was much sought after.

Totally agree , for me a better striker than what we have had , Josh scored but Ciaran gives you more in all round play 

19 minutes ago, BurghLoyal said:

Peasy 3-2 Burgh

Really bad, so boring to watch. No changes in the way we tried to play from game vs Shotts. Medda seem to be shipping goals, more than welcome to have Bryan Wharton back lads. 

Awful again. Peasy well deserved their win, pressed a very predictable, slow and boring Burgh but failed to do the same to them. How Gary McCann couldn’t get a start in this team is unbelievable.  The team looks devoid of ideas, fight and desire. The frailties are there for all to see and if not addressed then Burgh will toil in this league. As for promotion highly unlikely but would love to be proved wrong.

54 minutes ago, energyzone said:

Are you sure it's not the players who lost control?

Quite the opposite, he let the players control the game.  After reports on the Beith v Largs game it seems they had pretty much the same. Who would be a ref eh? Beith seem to be flying, team to beat again this year I think.

Extremely comfortable in the end for Pollok but wasn't much in the game until the gift of an opener just before HT(good finish, in fairness). 

Second half performance was much improved, though the late goals did add a bit of gloss. Good to see a change in selection from Maxi and the subs tonight actually had a positive impact, which can't always be said. 

Much needed result after last weekend and throwing away two points vs KRR in the game before that. 

Edited by Dean Learner

28 minutes ago, nicotina said:

lok 6 meadow 0  ht 1-0

mckenzie christie    subs  duff  anderson 3 ( 1 pen )

Up until Medda captain got taken off before he got sent off Medda were the better team and had created the best chances , Lok first half goal coming from a slack pass back. 
Feel sorry for the medda players because up until 60 minutes that was a very competent display and best of the season. The captain going off and the trying to chase the game at 2-0 cost them. 
Fair play to Pollok who exposed the gaps well and made the score line look like it was a one sided game when it wasn't. 

12 minutes ago, Mine Man said:

Awful again. Peasy well deserved their win, pressed a very predictable, slow and boring Burgh but failed to do the same to them. How Gary McCann couldn’t get a start in this team is unbelievable.  The team looks devoid of ideas, fight and desire. The frailties are there for all to see and if not addressed then Burgh will toil in this league. As for promotion highly unlikely but would love to be proved wrong.

Burgh have 7 of the next 10 games at home.

That’s got to be where momentum is built.

Also find the signing of Ally Small on loan curious.🤔

2 minutes ago, Johnstonian said:

He played well tonight and if given enough service will get enough goals.

2 minutes ago, Johnstonian said:

The whole signing policy is curious. After watching Johnstone a couple times last season, i reckon 4 or 5 quality signings added to what you had would’ve saw you promoted comfortably

2 minutes ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

The whole signing policy is curious. After watching Johnstone a couple times last season, i reckon 4 or 5 quality signings added to what you had would’ve saw you promoted comfortably

100%. Spot on.

6 minutes ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Indeed. Think we all thought that and said as much on here

First game this season and I watched  a well attended Pollok game tonight after work I could not believe the difference to Medda from first half to 2nd. Medda could have scored a few early in game after some mistakes from Pollok defence 

The Medda manager lost his head and it reflected poorly on his players. I think the committee will part ways with mr Deaney from what I heard from some Medda fans after the game. Players did nt look happy and I would be suprised if not sacked tomorrow after the result. Would suit Shotts manager better or Friels maybe from winton

Good value for money tonight and always enjoy great crowds at Newlandsfield with good pies