Celtic v St. Johnstone

16 minutes ago, gannonball said:

FTFY

This would not surprise anyone and I for one am all for keeping the ongoing boycot of the bigot brothers. I would also like all premiership clubs to ban these inbred bigots from their stadiums until they stop projecting their views on normal football fans.

9 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

This would not surprise anyone and I for one am all for keeping the ongoing boycot of the bigot brothers. I would also like all premiership clubs to ban these inbred bigots from their stadiums until they stop projecting their views on normal football fans.

I was more laughing at the utterly furious remark, absolutely no one is 'furious' over how many St.Johnstone come  to Celtic Park.  

Edited by gannonball

23 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I was more laughing at the utterly furious remark, absolutely no one is 'furious' over how many St.Johnstone come  to Celtic Park.  

They certainly are on Twitter.

Theres usually a few who spend a few days comparing our support to whatever lower league side had a big day out to Parkhead in a cup recently and claiming its proof we're a shit club with a shit support.

Genuinely the best part of our visits to your ground these days.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres usually a few who spend a few days comparing our support to whatever lower league side had a big day out to Parkhead in a cup recently and claiming its proof we're a shit club with a shit support.

Yeah,absolutely none of what you have typed suggests being 'utterly furious'. Its not often I ever really come across Celtic fans talking about Saint Johnstone, certainly none that 'spend a few days' comparing.

18 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Yeah,absolutely none of what you have typed suggests being 'utterly furious'. Its not often I ever really come across Celtic fans talking about Saint Johnstone, certainly none that 'spend a few days' comparing.

Id suggest you look out for it this time then, but clearly your omnipotent in terms of Celtic fans on social media so it would be a bit pointless me doing so.

39 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Really? Not to dismiss what you say but I’m on Twitter quite a bit and have never come across anyone being furious at any away sides lack of support. Making fun of them perhaps but never absolutely furious 🤷‍♂️

If it happens which it may well do it’s likely to be the odd moonfruit 

Edited by Jinky67

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Really? Not to dismiss what you say but I’m on Twitter quite a bit and have never come across anyone being furious at any away sides lack of support. Making fun of them perhaps but never absolutely furious 🤷‍♂️

If it happens which it may well do it’s likely to be the odd moonfruit 

Clearly you’re also ‘omnipotent in terms of Celtic fans’. 

4 hours ago, gannonball said:

"It's not often I ever really come across Celtic fans talking about Saint Johnstone"

You're looking in the wrong places then! Look up St Johnstone on twitter and all it is is Celtic fans talking about St Johnstone!!

12 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

"It's not often I ever really come across Celtic fans talking about Saint Johnstone"

You're looking in the wrong places then! Look up St Johnstone on twitter and all it is is Celtic fans talking about St Johnstone!!

"Sevco have won as many trophies as St  Johnstone in the past decade!!!!!" endlessly.