Celtic v St. Johnstone

Robinson has done well for a guy who has Carey in front of him trying flicks and tricks in and around his own box and trying passes that are never in a million years on when we do eventually get the ball. Just play it simple FFS.

The positive for the new players is that they all appear to actually be able to run, which is a good start at least.

Aye Jephcotts not a lone striker, hes starting to look a bit out of place already.

Rest of the signings all look mobile, hard working, and brave. Interested to see how this all comes together with Kane, or someone like that, up front and an opponent closer to our level.

I’m happy with that.

Organised, working hard and at least attempting to play a couple of passes when we occasionally do get the ball, instead of just jumping it clear.

The absolute tempo-less football of Brendan Rodgers is helping us. Celtic fans must be bored out their minds after the all-action style of Angie.  I mean this quite genuinely when I say I hope Celtic fans have an absolutely miserable season watching their team.

Expect Celtic will get a break at some point, just hope it doesn’t lead to a colllapse as we’ve showed up well so far.

Keep it tight for 20 then throw on Chris Kane to smash some folk about and Nick the winner.

Just now, PauloPerth said:

I’m happy with that.

Organised, working hard and at least attempting to play a couple of passes when we occasionally do get the ball, instead of just jumping it clear.

The absolute tempo-less football of Brendan Rodgers is helping us. Celtic fans must be bored out their minds after the all-action style of Angie.  I mean this quite genuinely when I say I hope Celtic fans have an absolutely miserable season watching their team.

Expect Celtic will get a break at some point, just hope it doesn’t lead to a colllapse as we’ve showed up well so far.

Keep it tight for 20 then throw on Chris Kane to smash some folk about and Nick the winner.

* humping. Not jumping it clear