-Shepherd-Austin-

Swap Murdoch for Pagey and I agree!!!

4 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

F31F5469-A67C-44B8-B000-41D9E67A995D.jpeg.1504c4286231e6aea86b9fff0a552fa9.jpeg

-Fleming-

-Docherty-Page-Easton-Murdoch-

-Schiavone-Walls-Trouten-McManus-Healy-

-Shepherd-

So back to the 1 up front like last season.

Seems a better formation than last week, especially away from  home and is prob only way  we can fit Trouten into the middle.

3 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

-Fleming-

-Docherty-Page-Easton-Murdoch-

-Schiavone-Walls-Trouten-McManus-Healy-

-Shepherd-

So back to the 1 up front like last season.

Seems a better formation than last week, especially away from  home and is prob only way  we can fit Trouten into the middle.

Game of two half’s mighty City had the game first half then East Fife went for it after the break then the last 10 minutes or so it was two punch drunk fighters looking for a lucky hook . But a draw fair . Gutted we didn’t hold on but once the pen went in I feared worse would come entertaining game ref liked his cards too much . Happy day in Elgin when Nathan Austin can’t score against us ⚽🤠🖤🤍

7 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

I would go with :

-Fleming-

-Docherty-Murdoch-Easton-Newton-

-Nicol-Walls-McManus-Healy-

-Shepherd-Austin-

If we ever turn up with this line up, we are doomed

14 minutes ago, Beachcomber said:

you think we are lighting it up just now ? 😂

Certainly not but 442 just hasn't worked. Our 2 best performances have been Queens Park and QOS. Even Raith game was a penalty and 40 yarder so the performance was good. The manager has then put absolutely everything to the side in order to get Shepherd and Fash playing together. Look at us now, no idea what the best team is, messing about with formations etc. I've never really been excited about Fash signing because he still has zero service without Alex Ferguson being replaced. 

Edited by GoldenNuggets_YeeHaa

3 minutes ago, GoldenNuggets_YeeHaa said:

Certainly not but 442 just hasn't worked. Our 2 best performances have been Queens Park and QOS. Even Raith game was a penalty and 40 yarder so the performance was good. The manager has then put absolutely everything to the side in order to get Shepherd and Fash playing together. Look at us now, no idea what the best team is, messing about with formations etc. I've never really been excited about Fash signing because he still has zero service without Alex Ferguson being replaced. 

Yes, you do have a point but the  manager  insists on playing Trouten  in  the 442  and i don't  think he has the legs for it.

Decent game I thought. Disappointed not to hold on to the lead but once the penalty went in the result could have gone either way with a couple of chances for each team in a very stretched last 15 mins. We don’t look as bad as many feared but we also don’t look like scoring many goals so we really need to come out on the right side of some of these close games! Not a loss and we scored a goal so glass half full this week!

manager doesn’t know his team and we seem to be happy with this squad is bonkers, fash hasn’t scored a goal dunno this hype he isn’t like the fash we had. That’s my opinion!
We look a worse team to the team when we was bottom of this league and protesting for Derrick brown removal and that was many moons ago…

l actually fear drawing to Stranraer and Elgin today where the win is coming from and relying on Clyde to be worser than us.

That is every league game we have lost the first goal and with our scoring record you would take a point all day long. One goal in open play in 4 games tells you all you need to know. If the manager is happy with that squad we are in for one long season. We need a strong ball carrier who can win 2nd balls too many light weights in the middle of the park. I feared the worst today after what I’ve seen in previous games but shows how much McDonald has taken us backwards when you breathe a sigh of relief getting a point in Elgin. Like previous post can’t see where a win is coming from. With our record at Dumbarton can’t see it being next week. 

Played well this afternoon, but didn't get the three points we deserved. We need to provide this level of performance going forward however. 

McManus and Trouten bossed midfield, as we know they can. Shepherd put in a terrific, selfless shift up top and Healy was a menace throughout. 

Nearly back to where we were last season. 

First visit this season and was encouraged by the football played in the first half. Reverted to type for most of the second lying too deep and hitting long aimless balls. Thought Draper was excellent but disappointed in Macleman who was caught in possession too often and slow on the ball. Cooney is slow which cost us an unnecessary penalty. Wins may help the confidence of the team but scoring goals will be an issue as a complete lack of creativity in midfield other than for our goal. The standard in the division will I suspect be poor. We are a very young side and hopefully we will improve as the players adjust to this level