Hibernian's Next Permanent Manager 2023 Edition

Who will be Hibernian's Next Permanent Manager?  

315 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can't believe they have let this guy spend a shit load of money and he is sacked before the transfer window is shut.

Also seen a few Hibs fans say they are still paying off Jack Ross and Maloney, is that true?

Absolute mess but still an attractive club to manage. The board have to get this appointment right.

Right now I'd say Neil Lennon is the most obvious candidate, not saying he would be my choice or that the Hibs fans would want him back, this just screams Lennon though.

Mcinnes is on an upward cycle with killie and i suspect he’ll want his next move to be closer to where he wanted to be after his time with us I.e. back in England at a good level. I don’t see him being hugely tempted by this but you never know. 

Scott Brown would be interesting given his history at Hibs.

He has done OK-ish at Fleetwood Town but now may be the time to move given that the chairman / owner just got a long stretch of bird for fraud.

Fleetwood had a decent cup run last year and a steady enough mid table finish. Not sure they will do anything other than decline the next few years.

He may not have enough experience for the Hbs board though and may want to try his luck somewhere else in England before coming home.

5 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Can't believe they have let this guy spend a shit load of money and he is sacked before the transfer window is shut.

Also seen a few Hibs fans say they are still paying off Jack Ross and Maloney, is that true?

Absolute mess but still an attractive club to manage. The board have to get this appointment right.

Right now I'd say Neil Lennon is the most obvious candidate, not saying he would be my choice or that the Hibs fans would want him back, this just screams Lennon though.

Think we now write in a clause that anyone getting sacked only gets three months wages as a payoff. We got burned by Ross I think it was, anyone since then has had that in the contract. We only stopped paying JR when he went to United.

2 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

Scott Brown would be interesting given his history at Hibs.

He has done OK-ish at Fleetwood Town but now may be the time to move given that the chairman / owner just got a long stretch of bird for fraud.

Fleetwood had a decent cup run last year and a steady enough mid table finish. Not sure they will do anything other than decline the next few years.

He may not have enough experience for the Hbs board though and may want to try his luck somewhere else in England before coming home.

Sounds like a good move for brown, what’s in it for hibs? 

10 things that don’t exist:

1)      Ghosts

2)      Fairies

3)      God

4)      The Loch Ness Monster

5)      Mermaids

6)      Vampires

7)      A Time Machine

8)      Unicorns

9)      Superheroes

10)   A Permanent Hibs Manager

7 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

1)      Ghosts

2)      Fairies

3)      God

5)      Mermaids

6)      Vampires

7)      A Time Machine

8)      Unicorns

9)      Superheroes

No sure a Falkirk fan can really throw stones on this one m9 !

9 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

1)      Ghosts

2)      Fairies

3)      God

5)      Mermaids

6)      Vampires

7)      A Time Machine

8)      Unicorns

9)      Superheroes