St Johnstone vs Dundee FC - 02/09/23

7 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Received the book below as a gift a few years back from my best mate and fellow Dee who introduced me to P & B.

Thoroughly recommend it, certainly helped me with threads such as this.

04Thesubtleartofnotgivingafuck.thumb.jpg.585bbff0b15a022dd5050755d1491117.jpg

A bit too much of a dab coloured cover for my liking plus my ex thought it would be a great idea to have it on display during home-opens so for those reasons, I’m out. 

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

A bit too much of a dab coloured cover for my liking plus my ex thought it would be a great idea to have it on display during home-opens so for those reasons, I’m out. 

Genuine apologies @Dee Man for the unintentional reminder.

Indeed apologies to all for the needless hi-vis image, although I still think the book is a decent read however.

In my defence and I realise it's not a defence, my postings usually are better later on in the evening, after a few malts that is, imho.

Regards   

Edited by This Charming Man

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its the overall attendance of away games. Your average away support wasnt over 2000, that was the average crowd at your away games.

League One teams all have low figures because away supports are so low, especially considering they'll be boosted by Falkirk and Dunfermline away supports.

The 100 fan difference between you and Dunfermline is due to them having less away fans turning up to their home games.

Aye, Dundee's average attendances were inflated by the enormous travelling supports of Greenock Morton and Cove Rangers. You're also overlooking the fact that Falkirk and Dunfermline had the highly attended derbies with each other to boost their average crowd, as evidenced by the fact Falkirk's average crowds jumped from 2000 to 3000 when Dunfermline joined the league.

Thanks for showing Dundee did indeed have the highest attendances outside the Premiership though, now f**k off.

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

If you removed away crowds from St Johnstone attendances then I wonder how they'd compare with that League One opposition 😬

Low, our crowds are shite and always have been, relative to our success.

The club done very little/nothing to actually attract more fans to games in the aftermath of any cup win.

I’ve said it before but I honestly think there is something wrong with him. His attention seeking need, goodness knows what happened to him in his formative years. And now he’s had a baby. 
Finally all his crowd wankathon shit and he’s not even going to the game. 

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

Talking of treason. Did you ever kick @mizfit's heid in for making that account and ribbing you on forum for pestering bairns on the train @tree house tam?

What a laugh that was. I still remember his PM before it all started.

#DoYouLikeThePlaystation.

:lol:

it's all good banter* pal. Takes a fair bit to press my buttons nowadays.

*very subjective. 

10 hours ago, EpicMike said:

Aye, Dundee's average attendances were inflated by the enormous travelling supports of Greenock Morton and Cove Rangers. You're also overlooking the fact that Falkirk and Dunfermline had the highly attended derbies with each other to boost their average crowd, as evidenced by the fact Falkirk's average crowds jumped from 2000 to 3000 when Dunfermline joined the league.

Thanks for showing Dundee did indeed have the highest attendances outside the Premiership though, now f**k off.

Crowd size seems very important to the Navy Blue wallopers.

Fifty years, you've won f**k all....

8 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I’ve said it before but I honestly think there is something wrong with him. His attention seeking need, goodness knows what happened to him in his formative years. And now he’s had a baby. 
Finally all his crowd wankathon shit and he’s not even going to the game. 

f**k sake spud tell us what you really think. 

He’s annoying as f**k but let’s not get personal about it. It’s fitba after all. 

12 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Genuine apologies @Dee Man for the unintentional reminder.

Indeed apologies to all for the needless hi-vis image, although I still think the book is a decent read however.

In my defence and I realise it's not a defence, my postings usually are better later on in the evening, after a few malts that is, imho.

Regards   

If you've any old rolls of woodchip you could always cover it like the old schooldays. 

4 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

As an aside, where is the best place to park now for the game? 

I would usually park over at dobbies or the wee pub beside it and walk over, no big deal - is there anywhere better though?

Seven acres if Letham are not playing.