Livi v St Mirren

1 hour ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Ticket website only offering the print at home option. Presume you can also scan these from your phone at the gate?

Yes - they send you an email and you can display the attachment and QR/bar code (provided your phone is newer than about 15 years old).

8 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

BBC managing to make their preview all about Neil fuckin Lennon 

The BBC are obsessed with the arse cheeks.

I caught a bit of Reporting Scotland last night and I thought they might have a wee bit on Robinson and Strain winning their awards.

However, they had two arse cheek fans on having a chat about each other's teams for almost the entire sports part. It was cringeworthy. They then went onto a story on the subject of "a waste of a good walk" for the rest of the time.

I think challenges like that should be a red card. So dangerous. Baccus doesn't strike me as the type of player to deliberately do that, but it's a really poor attempt to get the ball.

I've seen that about 3 or 4 times so far this year and don't think I've even seen a player booked for it.

Just now, houston_bud said:

I think challenges like that should be a red card. So dangerous. Baccus doesn't strike me as the type of player to deliberately do that, but it's a really poor attempt to get the ball.

I've seen that about 3 or 4 times so far this year and don't think I've even seen a player booked for it.

It's a foul but not a booking. 

1 minute ago, houston_bud said:

Behave yourself ffs!

1 minute ago, houston_bud said:

It’s unfortunate, but sending a player off for not jumping? Come on 😂

2 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

In cases where a player pushes defender on mod air or ducks to create momentum I agree. Baccus certainly didn't know Shinnie was there though, Shinnie has all forward momentum in the leap.

2 minutes ago, NathanDrake88 said:

It’s unfortunate, but sending a player off for not jumping? Come on 😂

Looked like he backed in slightly as the ball was in the air.

The boy landed on his neck and has had to be stretchered off. Considering all the challenges we're seeing outlawed, it baffles me that challenges like this go unpunished. 

Edited by houston_bud