Motherwell v Saints 16 Sept 2023

16 hours ago, TartanSpecial said:

One of those games.

Can't complain as my kids had a good day.

Had a chuckle at the StMirren emblazoned van getting gobbed on by passers by though. 

PSA whoever is driving it, wear gloves 😆 

Spitting on something /someone is the sign of an absolutely manky human being. 

Being amused at folk spitting on a van is the sign of an absolutely braindead moron. 

Same song we sang about Chris Humphrey a decade ago by the sounds of it.

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Watching in real time I felt Shaw must have been offside for the shot that he gently nudged towards Hemming, but haven't seen a decent replay to confirm. Anyone have a better view (of what is a massively moot point, I will admit)?

I was roughly in line with it and I thought he was a mile off. Not seen anything to confirm or deny it though.

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Looks to be a stunning save

Was there any deviation on the ball?  Looks like he might have got a touch but I don’t think he impacted the trajectory. It would have been a great cameo debut if the boy had scored.

3 minutes ago, Road Dogg said:

Spitting on something /someone is the sign of an absolutely manky human being. 

Being amused at folk spitting on a van is the sign of an absolutely braindead moron. 

Anyone else think @TartanSpecial is really regretting that very stupid post of his. 
If he isn’t, then your description of him above is spot on. 

5 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Same song we sang about Chris Humphrey a decade ago by the sounds of it.

I was roughly in line with it and I thought he was a mile off. Not seen anything to confirm or deny it though.

Fair enough. Tbh I'm actually trying to give the lad some credit - I felt he took the shot on like a guy who was waiting for the flag to go up.

Managerial post-match interviews - Pretty much for home fans only, cliche ridden, rarely informative,  I switch off mentally.

All time favourite was Tom Hendrie's "We drew the second half" after being 4-0 down at H/T! 🫠 

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Fair enough. Tbh I'm actually trying to give the lad some credit - I felt he took the shot on like a guy who was waiting for the flag to go up.

Aye I haven't seen much of him but the sclaff of that shot is very much how hes been described to me

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Watching in real time I felt Shaw must have been offside for the shot that he gently nudged towards Hemming, but haven't seen a decent replay to confirm. Anyone have a better view (of what is a massively moot point, I will admit)?

I thought he was off, but then I thought it was Shaw making the pass and Spittal making his fourth or fifth pass back to the keeper, so I was a mile out.

35 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Anyone else think @TartanSpecial is really regretting that very stupid post of his. 
If he isn’t, then your description of him above is spot on. 

22 minutes ago, TartanSpecial said:

Same mate.

Their van was safe, just said that to rile them up 😆 

Mad how easy it is tbh 

"will someone please think of the van!"

Another in the "I've made a cunt of myself so I'll claim it's a wind up" camp.