Celtic FC vs Dundee FC - 16/09/23

10 hours ago, Pens_Dark said:

There's no doubt that it'll take time for the players to adapt from Ange's style of fitba to Rodgers, won't just happen overnight. I know which style I prefer to watch - don't know what most Celtic fans would prefer.

The grumbling after two poor results, before the derby win, seemed magnified in part due to the pedestrian performances and I've seen many of our fans speak of a drop off from last season, which is true.

One of the issues was losing the creativity of Jota and then playing Maeda and Abada, neither of whom are particularly comfortable as natural wingers despite the positives each can bring. A front three of Maeda, Abada and Kyogo also lacks the ability to hold the ball up well. I'm hoping the new signings have a bit more flair. Yang has looked ok in his couple of appearances.

17 hours ago, LuboMoravcik said:

The grumbling after two poor results, before the derby win, seemed magnified in part due to the pedestrian performances and I've seen many of our fans speak of a drop off from last season, which is true.

One of the issues was losing the creativity of Jota and then playing Maeda and Abada, neither of whom are particularly comfortable as natural wingers despite the positives each can bring. A front three of Maeda, Abada and Kyogo also lacks the ability to hold the ball up well. I'm hoping the new signings have a bit more flair. Yang has looked ok in his couple of appearances.

Hopefully we see Palma and Bernardo get a run out at some point. Palma by all accounts had a pretty good game for Honduras the other day

Edited by Jinky67

21 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Bet 365 showing their knowledge of Scottish football.

Prefer the odds on Shaughnessy than Chapman.

Screenshot_20230916_125543_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6eb21f95acb3fe8eecf0137d00195fe9.jpg

Jay Chapman to fly his private helicopter over and land it around the 85th minute. Quick change, kit on, subbed on then scores the winner in injury time. 

Thank you  

24 minutes ago, Girth said:

Jay Chapman to fly his private helicopter over and land it around the 85th minute. Quick change, kit on, subbed on then scores the winner in injury time. 

Thank you  

Probably be as good a chance of happening as most of my bets.