Public Shaming Offences

Karpaty Lviv

6 hours ago, The Golden God said:

People who use 12 hour time on their phones. They’re clearly too useless to be functioning members of society. 

On a similar note, people who whose 24 hour notation for times but still use am/pm.

The coffee machine in our office says "These facilities are available between the hours of 0700am to 1600pm"

2 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

On a similar note, people who whose 24 hour notation for times but still use am/pm.

The coffee machine in our office says "These facilities are available between the hours of 0700am to 1600pm"

Ditto those monsters who give prices as £50.00p or dates as Monday September 12 2023 (or even worse variations).

17 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

I’ve also seen bars list music/fixtures etc using both. 

Scotland v England - 7.45pm

Georgia v Norway - 19:45

On 10/09/2023 at 17:40, Miguel Sanchez said:

A lack of spatial awareness in public just seems to be part of the main character syndrome plaguing people nowadays. Doesn't matter if they're on their phone (although these people are always much, much more ignorant) or distracted by something else, but someone just having no regard for their surroundings is by far the most irritating thing I encounter in the public.

Govanhill is the worst place in Scotland for this.

On 11/09/2023 at 09:30, hk blues said:

That's nothing - a big 4x4 stopped on the roundabout (circle to us Dundonians) right in front of me yesterday and the driver rolled down her window and proceeded to have a chat with somebody passing, completely blocking my way.  And seemed bemused when I peeped at her.  

I took a slagging off an ex once for saying peeped. Glad it's not just me.

15 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

That's nothing - in Hong Kong the TV schedule sometimes showed 1am as 25:00. 

2 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

Anyone that describes themselves as a digital nomad.

I'd never heard of this. Literally just means that they do work from Starbucks on a laptop sometimes.

Agreed, that needs pilloried.