BRING BACK DANNY LENNON AS CLYDE MANAGER

10 hours ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

LETS START A DEBATE WOULD ANY YOU GUYS BRING BACK DANNY LENNON TO STEADY THE SHIP AS HE KNOWS  WHAT IT TAKES TO GET  PROMOTION  OUT OF LEAGUE 2 

Click bait - I feel sure you realise the difference between now and then. he had a supportive chairman who actually knew something about football and he hadn't at that stage been lumbered with Graham Diamond. Consider also the difference in player quality...that promotion winning team (should have been title winning - a little board bash there) would take 6 off this current Clyde team. Sadly Danny lost his way and spent all his time ingratiating himself to the support and the Board....if by any remote chance you were serious with this question....it's a resounding no from me.

1 hour ago, Right turn Clyde said:

Click bait - I feel sure you realise the difference between now and then. he had a supportive chairman who actually knew something about football and he hadn't at that stage been lumbered with Graham Diamond. Consider also the difference in player quality...that promotion winning team (should have been title winning - a little board bash there) would take 6 off this current Clyde team. Sadly Danny lost his way and spent all his time ingratiating himself to the support and the Board....if by any remote chance you were serious with this question....it's a resounding no from me.

I am serious and if it was possible I would bring him back.I think he made mistakes like all managers but look at it since he left.Brian McLean a better manager than Danny Lennon.Danny has managed in the premier league and won the league cup McLean will get us relegated to the lowland league.

Ffs this clown was obviously not getting enough attention posting the same auld pish in the Clyde thread so he’s branched out into starting his own.

Danny Lennon has more than his fair share of blame for where we are now. An absolutely mental shout from either a relentless troll or complete simpleton (probably both). 

On 13/09/2023 at 08:07, JIMMY CHOO said:

LETS START A DEBATE WOULD ANY YOU GUYS BRING BACK DANNY LENNON TO STEADY THE SHIP AS HE KNOWS  WHAT IT TAKES TO GET  PROMOTION  OUT OF LEAGUE 2 

Seek

Medical

Attention

or just join a club somewhere and make a friend if you can. 

10 minutes ago, Nigel Blackwell said:

I discovered recently how to block certain posters. I can recommend it to pretty much everyone who has posted on this topic.

Nooooooooooo! Don't spoil our fun. Sometimes pointing and laughing at those less fortunate than ourselves is not only enjoyable, but necessary, possibly even educational too. Our ALLCAPS addicted chum may just learn from it, and grow as a person.