Week 2

lichtie23

Guest DannyBlue
1 hour ago, DannyBlue said:

This is worse than last week. Sometimes you get the odd stinker of a performance and the Cowboys are a good team but to be humilated on national TV and come back the week after against a terrible team and play even worse is just woeful. If it wasn't for the coffee I had a just before the game I'd go to bed now.

Haha thank god for that cup of coffee.

5 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

The 49ers so far have been steady enough, got to be happy with starting out with 2 road wins. Secondary still looks a bit suspect.

Much more convinced this week than I was last week as felt Steelers were massively over hyped. This week Rams looked a much better team than I was expecting them to be yet we still won the game. My only concern was Purdy missing a couple of long shots down the field. Hopefully not any lingering issue from surgery.

8 minutes ago, Jute said:

Much more convinced this week than I was last week as felt Steelers were massively over hyped. This week Rams looked a much better team than I was expecting them to be yet we still won the game. My only concern was Purdy missing a couple of long shots down the field. Hopefully not any lingering issue from surgery.

I'd have been more concerned if he had underthrown the misses rather than overthrow them like he did. Doesn't seem to be any issue with his arm strength, just a bit of feel and touch on some of his throws.