Chargers @ Titans

Late Games (9.05pm/9.25pm)

Giants @ Cardinals

49ers @ Rams

Jets @ Cowboys

Commanders @ Broncos

SNF

Dolphins @ Patriots

Week 2 kicks off tonight with the Eagles hosting the Vikings. The Bills (Vs Raiders), Chiefs (@Jags) and Bengals (Vs Ravens) will be looking to bounce back from upset losses on opening weekend. The Zach Wilson led Jets travel to Dallas to play the Cowboys fresh off a 40-0 humping of my Giants. 

Il miss the majority of the early games due to representing my golf club in a final at Piperdam. Should be well and truly liquored up to watch my Giants face the Cardinals at 9pm, might ease the pain in a bit 

Late game means getting to listen to the sexiest voice in Sport if not the world ...  

An eye on the Giants @ Cardinals as whoever loses that game will likely start at least 0-3 with one having the 49ers and the other the Cowboys next week.  

Edited by Antiochas III

Not the end of the world if we lose here, but with the stadium bouncing I’d hope we’d be able to keep the momentum going against a largely untried QB. Can’t see us pressuring him much though so it’ll be up to Bates to guide the secondary through it again. Hoping Troy Andersen is fit but can’t see it.

Patterson back is a huge bonus though and gives Ridder another reliable option. Pitts will get targets eventually and I hope they don’t bow to pressure and start forcing it.

I may have to pinch myself if we start 2-0. Build the Terry Fontenot statue.

Jesus what an awful Quarter of football.

I still think Hurts is nowhere near as good as the hype. Honestly think he'll struggle to carry the Eagles once the talent around him naturally atrophies. He's capable, but I don't think he's quite the 10-15 year "Franchise" QB he's being talked up as.

8 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Jesus what an awful Quarter of football.

I still think Hurts is nowhere near as good as the hype. Honestly think he'll struggle to carry the Eagles once the talent around him naturally atrophies. He's capable, but I don't think he's quite the 10-15 year "Franchise" QB he's being talked up as.

Hurts is average in my opinion. Like you I don’t see the hype. 

On 15/09/2023 at 13:37, Brummie Clyde said:

Difficult to judge Hurts. He's had success, but has an amazing OLine, DeVonta Smith,  AJ Brown and Goddert, plus a decent run game to work with.

So how much is him being good and how much a stellar team?

I think he’s over rated. Not Jackson levels but still not as good as hyped, once they need to pay him and Smith and (I assume) some of the line and Defense then we’ll see.