Week 2

lichtie23

Questions will be asked of the Mack Hollins decision and so they should be. But we haven’t done enough in this game.

It looks like they’ve caved to popular opinion and tried to force the pass too much.

As I’m typing this Ridder slings one on the money halfway down the field. I give up.

6 minutes ago, Angus_Don said:

All going great, the Bears are currently on course to lose their 12th game in a row and are playing like they wont win a game again until sometime around mid 2025. How did u score?

Was representing my club in the league final. I won my game 5&4 and we won 6-0 overall 

Just now, Mr. Brightside said:

I might be being stupid here but I don't understand why they chalked off that Hollins TD. He had his toes down first and clearly in control of the ball, had it been on the sideline and he had "toe-tapped" a catch like that it would've been fine.

I saw someone on Twitter saying that that only counts when the receiver has his back to the QB. Sounds like a load of shite though. Will need to consult the rulebook.

3 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Was representing my club in the league final. I won my game 5&4 and we won 6-0 overall 

Can’t beat a scudding in a final. Surely your Giants give you another reason to celebrate tonight?

Much needed reset for Buffalo after last week's horrorshow, Allen has been far more sensible apart from one unnecessary hurdle attempt and the ground game has so much more variety this season. 

On the other side of the ball apart from the first drive the Raiders have been bottled up, Jacobs has negative rushing yards as of now though if they don't pull him he'll probably get into positive numbers in garbage time. Adams their only WR to make a catch. 

Just now, AyrAtlanta said:

I saw someone on Twitter saying that that only counts when the receiver has his back to the QB. Sounds like a load of shite though. Will need to consult the rulebook.

Can’t beat a scudding in a final. Surely your Giants give you another reason to celebrate tonight?

I’d hope so. But we were so bad last week I don’t know what to expect mate. I hope it was just an off night. I’m still celebrating Arbroath scudding Airdrie yesterday 

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

I’d hope so. But we were so bad last week I don’t know what to expect mate. I hope it was just an off night. I’m still celebrating Arbroath scudding Airdrie yesterday 

Aye I don’t think it’ll be a classic. Arizona look like you’ll just have to turn up though to get a win. Any Airdrie defeat is a reason to celebrate. Think you will be safe enough with our lot propping up the league.

Just now, AyrAtlanta said:

Aye I don’t think it’ll be a classic. Arizona look like you’ll just have to turn up though to get a win. Any Airdrie defeat is a reason to celebrate. Think you will be safe enough with our lot propping up the league.

Aye you lot could be the safety blanket. Friday was as one sided as a gang rape. 

I think last weeks an off day. We don’t become a bad team overnight 

Put a fork in the Chargers.

What a fucking shambles of a team. Idiotic penalties extending drives and handing the TItans free points. Four opportunities to win that game and they come up with 3 points total.

Staley's D surrendering 63 points through 2 games. It's getting worse the longer they keep him around. If they are 0-4 at the week 5 Bye there is absolutely no reason not to fire him, but this idiotic ownership will let him and their clown of a GM hang around until January and still go through the motions of 'making a decision'.