Spain Allocation

Got them in 121B. Put the order through under a VPN (it doesn't let you put your location as the UK but as long as the email address works it seems fine just putting another country in) and then turning the VPN off at the moment the transaction was going through. 

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I suspect the problem was multiple people using the same IP address by using the default one provided by NordVPN or whoever.

I'm not sure, I think it was just confusing the banking more than anything. 

The vpn would get you onto the site and selecting the tickets, it would just kick you off as soon as you tried to pay. Whereas with the VPN paused it allowed the payment to go through. Not an IT guru by any stretch though so who knows! 

Glad to get tickets next to the Scotland end though. 

I did it on my mobile earlier and weirdly enough had none of the location drama others have had. Only thing that tripped me up was the ID number thing, just stick in my NI number! Think any shite will do in that box. 

Me and my boy got away end tickets, but means the others in our group are now sorted. Happy dags. 

6 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

I did it on my mobile earlier and weirdly enough had none of the location drama others have had. Only thing that tripped me up was the ID number thing, just stick in my NI number! Think any shite will do in that box. 

Me and my boy got away end tickets, but means the others in our group are now sorted. Happy dags. 

The ID number is a bitch in Scandinavian countries where it's a unique number tied to your name and address, so you can't make one up. I couldn't find a way anyway.. If you were doing multiple applications for Euro 2020 tickets you could bung any random passport number in and it was tickety boo..:)

Edited by welshbairn

• 2 weeks later...