Russell Brand - In Plain Sight

ICTChris

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

I'll stick it in here but no rapey type scandals but this thread has turned into general wrong un being found out

Laurence Fox the most divorced da in existence has been arrested 

Fox not having a good day, not only sacked, but arrested for something else,

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/laurence-fox-arrested-fired-gb-news-ulez-cameras-dan-wootton-b1111343.html

aurence Fox has been sacked from GB News following on-air comments he made about political journalist Ava Evans.

The channel announced the decision on Wednesday afternoon, as it was reported Fox was arrested by the Met Police at his London home on suspicion of conspiring to commit criminal damage to ULEZ cameras.

GB News presenter Calvin Robinson was also fired by GB News.

In a statement, the channel said: “Laurence Fox and Calvin Robinson were both suspended last week pending internal investigations that have now concluded.

7 hours ago, coprolite said:

The worst thing about this whole Abercrombie and Fitch thing is it giving me earworm of some half remembered one hit wonder radio shite from the 90s rhyming it with "Chinese food makes me sick". 

5 hours ago, Lurkst said:

It'd be a shame not to inflict everyone else...

(must be one of the oldest vidz on YouTube btw)

Eminem took the piss out of this about a year later on his Marshall Mathers LP if I remember correctly.

1 hour ago, Michael W said:

I'm beginning to think that Calvin Robinson guy isn't a real Reverend. 

I've never heard of him. Who is he and why was he employed to do something apparently approximating news?

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

I've never heard of him. Who is he and why was he employed to do something apparently approximating news?

He's black and hates woke stuff, so probably only there for diversity reasons so GB News can claim it's not racist. 

Being the anti-woke man that he is, he therefore ought to hate himself. 

Fox will be delighted by this. He doesn't need the money GBNews were chucking his way; he's just in it for the attention.

Got the popcorn ready for when someone decides to go to battle for him on here, though. He talks a lot of sense, people should listen to more of his outpourings before passing judgement, he's so dangerous to the Deep State that they're trying to silence him; that kind of thing. Get to it.

6 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Fox will be delighted by this. He doesn't need the money GBNews were chucking his way; he's just in it for the attention.

Got the popcorn ready for when someone decides to go to battle for him on here, though. He talks a lot of sense, people should listen to more of his outpourings before passing judgement, he's so dangerous to the Deep State that they're trying to silence him; that kind of thing. Get to it.

Nap that it will be a previously banned poster

31 minutes ago, Michael W said:

He's black and hates woke stuff, so probably only there for diversity reasons so GB News can claim it's not racist. 

Being the anti-woke man that he is, he therefore ought to hate himself. 

He fucking should do. What was it Christ said about treating 'strangers in your native land'?

3 hours ago, Michael W said:

I'm beginning to think that Calvin Robinson guy isn't a real Reverend. 

He's not. He tried to become an Anglican minister but they said his views were incompatible with Christ's message so he joined something called the Free Church of England and they made him a deacon, which is basically a janitor I think.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He's not. He tried to become an Anglican minister but they said his views were incompatible with Christ's message so he joined something called the Free Church of England and they made him a deacon, which is basically a janitor I think.

Janitors are well placed to chain up the swings 

The only thing I know about this Calvin laddie is that he was outed as holding diametrically-opposing opinions as recently as six months before he realised there was money in becoming a culture warrior.

I hope he fleeces them for all they're worth.

57 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That's a Sexton or Verger you're thinking of

A deacon is more like a assistant to the actual priest. 
They're not qualified to do the magic wafer bit

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

That's a Sexton or Verger you're thinking of

A deacon is more like a assistant to the actual priest. 
They're not qualified to do the magic wafer bit

I doubt the Free Church of England run to Sextons, Vergers or Janitors for that matter. I'm sure Calvin will be very useful when the bog gets blocked.