East Fife vs Clyde

32 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

A win in the league at last but it wouldn't be good to get over-excited against a surpringly poor Clyde side. 

We won most of our personal battles, importantly, but special plaudits to Sean Docherty, Alan Trouten, Jack Healy, Connor McManus and Liam Newton. Ludicrously, despite our dominance, Allan Fleming had two crucial saves to make. 

Might have been a surprise for you

King looked good in flashes today. Fleming made a couple of good stops for East Fife, but second half we just capitulated. Both goals you'd have liked us to do better. Absolute NAP that Trouten was scoring against us. They just look like the heads are going down, understandably so. Hearing folk shouting "it's coming together!" Back at fans who are justifiably frustrated is mind boggling. I'd love some of what they're smoking! 

Players and management deserve a bit of praise winning the last 2 home games when the heat was on after a poor run of results. Hopefully some confidence is returning and it certainly looked like it 2nd half today. Several players had decent performances today and in the end we won with a good bit to spare. First half was pretty even with Clyde probably carving out the better chances but found Fleming in good form again today. A great finish from Shepherd was the difference between the teams in the first half. However after the break we were dominant and played some decent football. Could have had one or two more but I’m sure most fans just happy with any kind of victory. Much better shape to the team with Shepherd playing as the lone striker, Healy gave the full back a roasting all game and I would have liked to see VAR check the penalty incident . Another tough game on the road next week for our first visit to Spartans.

46 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:

I think the highlight of the game was the microphone malfunction at the start and then the very audible "f**k off" from the announcer woman. 

East Fife’s announcer malfunctions are hilarious. Last season she left it switched on throughout the game and we were treated to her blethering with somebody!