The Two Auld Pals Derby - Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock -23/09/23

Truly the worst performance I’ve seen from the officials. Pretty sure McInnes was also sent off because of the incompetency of the linesman. Always felt that the points were there to be won today even when down to 10 and feeling like we were against 12.

We’re a proper side, some effort! The Doc is the man! Well done Rudden, done very well when he came on and pleased for him to get the goal. Beck is the best left back in the league. And Shaughnessy is a man mountain.

Killie had all the ball as you’d expect after the red, but genuinely wasn’t impressed. They’ll be gutted not to have seen that out mind.

Feels like a win under the circumstances. 

5 minutes ago, K.T said:

Truly the worst performance I’ve seen from the officials. Pretty sure McInnes was also sent off because of the incompetency of the linesman. Always felt that the points were there to be won today even when down to 10 and feeling like we were against 12.

His red card was a joke - Munro is just an awful referee.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

Penalty and red card were absolutely deserved. The quality of refereeing there after was criminal. Hard fought point but a point that Dundee of old wouldn't have gotten. Really like the Doc and the team he has put together. Cut out the silly shenanigans and top 6 is very likely.

The biggest, possibly only, criticism I have of Dundee today was the manner in which we lost that second goal. Stood off and allowed the boy all the time in the world to make the pass across the box. Felt like the same shite at the end of the St Johnstone game. Other than that thought Shaughnessy was quality. Won every header 

edit - actually I’ll also add Carson’s kicking was stinking today as well.

Edited by K.T

Did anyone notice Will Dennis try to fight with our groundsman at FT? Looked raging then ended up pushing Owen Beck then sprinted to the ref and was greeting about our second goal claiming he was fouled.

Amusing stuff.

The very fact that the referee got called over to have a second look at the red card is enough to tell me that it is contentious. Referee doubling down on his decision. It’s a yellow card.

The penalty decision is a joke. Where is his hand supposed to go? The rule is farcical. 

ETA - what is even worse about these decisions is that you know the exact same scenario will pop up through the season and the opposite decision will be given. 

Edited by Pens_Dark