The Two Auld Pals Derby - Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock -23/09/23

Probably one of the most 'Meh' fixtures in the division for both sets of fans but one that the respective managers will be right up for as they'll be desperate to get one over the other.

Will it look like Docherty was the brains behind McInnes or was he just a glorified bibs and cones hander outer? All will be revealed next week.

5 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Having hospitality for the first time ever for this one, so will hopefully find the experience of watching us is improved drastically by two hours of free alcohol beforehand...

Four of us appear to be attending this as well. Getting confirmation tomorrow what lounge we are in before spending what we can still see of the night in Broughty Ferry.

2 hours ago, kilMARKnock said:

Four of us appear to be attending this as well. Getting confirmation tomorrow what lounge we are in before spending what we can still see of the night in Broughty Ferry.

Hanging out with the DD5 on the verge of DAB territory.

Ponce.

Thank You.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

2 hours ago, kilMARKnock said:

I did it hospitality once, never again, when I left Dens I couldn't say Broughty Ferry.

19 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Getting the train up to this one. 

Enjoyed the trip on the train to Dundee last year in the cup when we played Utd. 

Our record at Dens is shite.  Or certainly feels that way. 

Mind split your tickets.  A return Glasgow to Perth plus a return Perth to Dundee is about a tenner cheaper than a return Glasgow to Dundee.

6 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Mind split your tickets.  A return Glasgow to Perth plus a return Perth to Dundee is about a tenner cheaper than a return Glasgow to Dundee.

Genuinely didn't know this was a thing. Just checked and you save £16.20 doing this.

£44 Return from Dundee.

£27.80 Splitting tickets in Perth.

I both want to know and don't want to know how much I've wasted not knowing about this.

9 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Genuinely didn't know this was a thing. Just checked and you save £16.20 doing this.

£44 Return from Dundee.

£27.80 Splitting tickets in Perth.

I both want to know and don't want to know how much I've wasted not knowing about this.

Download the tickety split app.