Inverness' Next Permanent Manager - 2023 Edition - Dodds is Punted YASSS

Who will be Inverness' Next Permanent Manager?  

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Ian Mcleod said:

I'm genuinely surprised to see that Inverness fans aren't happy with this i actually think it's a good appointment you at least need to give him a chance. You could have done a lot worse than this.

It has all the hallmarks of a three week appointment. 

1 minute ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Are you related to Duncan Ferguson? His managerial track record is appalling. 

I can remember him being the interim at Everton and I can remember him getting them 1 or 2 big results. Didn't do well at Forest Green tbf but I think he will do well in the Championship tbh

Lifted from Wikipedia;

"Ferguson has had four convictions for assault – two arising from taxi rank scuffles,[3] one an altercation with a fisherman in an Anstruther pub,[3] and one for his on-field headbutt on Raith Rovers defender John McStay in 1994 while playing for Rangers, which resulted in a rare conviction for an on-the-field incident.

The first incident led to a £100 fine for headbutting a policeman and a £25 fine for a Breach of the Peace,[66] while the second resulted in a £200 fine for punching and kicking a supporter on crutches. He was sentenced to a year's probation for the third offence.[67] For the 1994 on-the-field headbutting, he received and served a three-month jail term for assault.[68] Ferguson's troubles with the law and his imprisonment inspired Finnish composer Osmo Tapio Räihälä to write a symphonic poem as a "musical portrait" of Ferguson, titled Barlinnie Nine.[69]

Good luck with this one, boys.

4 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

I can remember him being the interim at Everton and I can remember him getting them 1 or 2 big results. Didn't do well at Forest Green tbf but I think he will do well in the Championship tbh

I’ve no idea why you think that, but who knows, you might be right! 

Alternatively, he’ll take Ray McKinnon from Forfar as his assistant, lose 12 games from 16, and Ray will be the Inverness manager by February. 

39 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Yeah the one win with FGR just screams coup doesn’t it? 

In so far as there is often a lot of rioting, screaming and broken bodies involved with coups then he might be right.

3 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Alternatively, he’ll take Ray McKinnon from Forfar as his assistant, lose 12 games from 16, and Ray will be the Inverness manager by February. 

He has 2 wins in 23 games as a manager. Though he was unbeaten in his first interim spell at Everton (1 win, 3 draws)

3 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I would at least give Ferguson a chance.