Inverness' Next Permanent Manager - 2023 Edition - Dodds is Punted YASSS

Who will be Inverness' Next Permanent Manager?  

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Ian Mcleod said:

I'm genuinely surprised to see that Inverness fans aren't happy with this i actually think it's a good appointment you at least need to give him a chance. You could of done a lot worse than this.

They really couldn't. Are you even familiar with the game of football and how it works?

15 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

They really couldn't. Are you even familiar with the game of football and how it works?

Again he didn't do a bad just when he was at interim at Everton. Didn't do well at Forest Green but I genuinely don't think any manager would of saved them. You at least need to give him a chance. And I keep my point that you could of done a lot worse. 

Not sure about the negative reactions here. Carlo Ancelotti kept him around at Everton, and then tried to take him to Real Madrid with him. If anything attests to his coaching and character it’s that. Granted it doesn’t mean he’ll be a good manager, but there’s some reason to be optimistic. 

By all accounts, Forest Green were a shambles long before he arrived so not sure how much can be read into that.