Managerless Caledonian Thistle v Dundee United -Saturday 23 September at 3.00 pm

I will happily change the thread title in the event of a quick appointment.

We dropped points on Saturday due to really sloppy defending and will be looking to bounce back.  Our away league form has been impressive and given ICT’s results I’d imagine most folk would expect an away win here.

I reckon Fotheringham will come in for Cudjoe and maybe Sibbald will start, otherwise the same line up.

How do Caley Thistle fans see this one going?  More hope now that Dodds is away?

With John "Robbo" Robertson back in charge we should bounce back in this one with ease. ICT 2 - 0 Dundee United. Connor Bell and Nathan Austin with a goal each.

Edited by RiG

We were rotten for the majority of the match on Saturday and easily worst we’ve played so far this season.  
That said, ICT didn’t look anything like a team that’ll be near the bottom of the table and could’ve / should’ve been 1 or 2 up at half time so absolutely correct to say they were unlucky. 

Would be no shock to me to see Utd drop points. Still think you’ll win the league but don’t have you down as hosing it as some do. Partick will hand out plenty of scuddings imo.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Just a few Arab posts so far which doesn't suggest much enthusiasm for their team, unlike Raith Rovers fans relentless postings on our match site.

Aye, I’ve certainly no enthusiasm for this team who haven’t lost a league game so far this season.  Why should I?

On 21/09/2023 at 09:17, SandyCromarty said:

Just a few Arab posts so far which doesn't suggest much enthusiasm for their team, unlike Raith Rovers fans relentless postings on our match site.

Although unbeaten, United's home form hasn't been great, perhaps the seven goals in two away wins leaves us pinning our hopes on securing promotion on the road.

ICT could shatter that illusion tomorrow, and there is possibly a certain trepidation going into the fixture.

1 minute ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Although unbeaten, United's home form hasn't been great, perhaps the seven goals in two away wins leaves us pinning our hopes on securing promotion on the road.

ICT could shatter that illusion tomorrow, and there is possibly a certain trepidation going into the fixture.

I'm more than hopeful for a Caley win and no doubt your support will turn up in numbers.