Managerless Caledonian Thistle v Dundee United -Saturday 23 September at 3.00 pm

8 hours ago, captainkev said:

Tillson should probably consider himself lucky not to have been sent off even earlier than he was. Stinking challenge for his first booking.

I'm still not convinced there was a lot of contact for the second booking, but despite that he can have no complaints. 

So there were cameras at the ground recording the game yet DUTV could not broadcast it?  This is despite using another club’s transmission a couple of weeks ago.

I get the impression these guys role up about an hour beforehand assuming everything is going to be OK and cannot deal with things when they go wrong.

Completely guessing here but I think our highlights are now just a guy standing in the walkway of the Main Stand with a camera so I am not sure easily that could accompany either a) another club with equipment in a similar position; or b) another club "tapping in" to the feed. We used to have people in the wee cabin on the A9 side of the ground which was presumably where other clubs filmed games as well but I think a lot of the volunteers involved in that from an ICT perspective are no longer doing work for the club.

I watched the Pixelot live stream for this one which was freely available online. Udjur did well - it was nice to watch a centre back trying to play passes into our midfielders' feet rather than hoofing it long or playing in to the full backs. Hopefully that isn't coached out of him. The Cove lads still seem to be making a neutral contribution at best and it feels like doing better in each of their positions would make a big difference to us.

11 hours ago, captainkev said:

Tillson should probably consider himself lucky not to have been sent off even earlier than he was. Stinking challenge for his first booking.

I thought the second booking was quite harsh but the first was just idiotic so no one to blame but himself.