Met police want to get away with murder

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Black people and Brazilians can form an orderly queue behind Scottish painter and decorators when it comes to people the Met enjoy shooting:

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk/2004/oct/29/ukcrime1

He had been to pick up a table leg, which his brother had repaired for him. Table legs are easy to mistake for shotguns.

Deleted scene from “My Name is Joe”. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Black people and Brazilians can form an orderly queue behind Scottish painter and decorators when it comes to people the Met enjoy shooting:

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk/2004/oct/29/ukcrime1

He had been to pick up a table leg, which his brother had repaired for him. Table legs are easy to mistake for shotguns.

Remember this. Someone in the pub heard his accednt & thought he was Irish, so they phoned the Polis.

Marksman my arse - how can you aim for his body mass & hit his head.

45 minutes ago, MacDuffman said:

Remember this. Someone in the pub heard his accednt & thought he was Irish, so they phoned the Polis.

Fairly easy, you're far more likely to go high, if he wasn't zeroed for the range aswell the bullet will land higher than what his sights are aiming at aswell. 

The precise reason you aim for centre of mass is that if the bullet doesn't go there, it's got the best chance of hitting something. 

I'd never heard of that case though, that's wild. 

1 hour ago, MacDuffman said:

Would spend many a Sunday drinking around Hackney in the late 90s/early 2000s and the memory that incident always kept me on my toes.

1 hour ago, HoBNob said:

Fairly easy, you're far more likely to go high, if he wasn't zeroed for the range aswell the bullet will land higher than what his sights are aiming at aswell. 

The precise reason you aim for centre of mass is that if the bullet doesn't go there, it's got the best chance of hitting something. 

I'd never heard of that case though, that's wild. 

If an armed policeman can’t hit a torso from 15ft, he shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near a firearm 

13 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

If an armed policeman can’t hit a torso from 15ft, he shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near a firearm 

He probably could on the range 99/100 , if he genuinely beleived he was about to be twatted with a shotgun though I'd imagine there was a degree of panic. Would the story have been any better if it was "I shot him in the chest from 15 feet"? 

I'm not questioning the 15 foot and shooting a little high, I'm questioning how he's a couple of Yao Mings away and can't tell the difference between a table leg and a shotgun.