Met police want to get away with murder

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, coprolite said:

BBC saying the army’s on standby, so fans of extra judicial homicide needn’t miss out.

Shame the couldn't have timed it so that when chuck was away the folk stood outside his house could have stood outside other houses.

That said with him not living at Buckingham Palace there is probably a reasonable call to redeploy them anyway.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m content to live in a society where armed police officers shoot and kill someone if their own lives are under threat.  It is a reasonable response.

However I don’t want to live in a society where the police can shoot and kill someone if they don’t comply with their requests.  I don’t think any right minded person wants their police force to have that power.

In the U.S., the vast majority of the Right want the police to shoot those annoying types…it’s the people that look like them they don’t want them shooting. I would strongly encourage the Met (a bastion of what’s right…) to not fold to the pressure and turn into a U.S. police force with an accent!

There's no way the cop would be charged with murder if he had any reasonable grounds for claiming that he thought he, his colleagues or the public were in imminent danger. If it was negligence it would have been a manslaughter charge.

46 minutes ago, coprolite said:

The moral of the story is never drive anyone else's car and always be able to recognise that those shady looking cars following you are unmarked police cars. 

Also, try your very best not to be part of an ethnic minority group. 

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

2 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

How would the army roaming the streets work, exactly?

Depends what regiment. The horse guys would be trotting about with their shiny helmets, logistics would be going about in big artics and the engineers would be putting up bridges and stuff.

I'm not really a military expert though. So long as people get shot, that's the main thing. 

Just now, Derry Alli said:

How could they arrest you though? You'd surely get off with it given they wouldn't read you your rights.

Edit : Unless they just shot you, right enough.

Braverman will remove your rights purely as a temporary administrative measure to assist the Military Junta taking over, the army aiding the Met.