Hibernian v Aberdeen League Cup Semi-Final

Lyle Lanley

7 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

I see a Hibs fan died outside the ground tonight. Horrendous news.

I saw someone receiving CPR on the street towards Mount Florida station, unsure if that was the same situation although I’m guessing it probably was. It looked like all the police who were there to manage to queue went to tend to them.

RIP

Ah, that’s shite to read. I also saw the guy getting CPR towards Mount Florida. I assumed it was one of us because of where it had happened; horrible to hear that he hasn’t pulled through if it is the same incident.

Edited by DrewDon

7 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

I see a Hibs fan died outside the ground tonight. Horrendous news.

I saw someone receiving CPR on the street towards Mount Florida station, unsure if that was the same situation although I’m guessing it probably was. It looked like all the police who were there to manage to queue went to tend to them.

RIP

Horrendous news.

Robson comes across as a right w**k, eh?

What’s he expecting here, to move the date of the cup final because Aberdeen were able to qualify for group stage European football? Grow up 😂

Edited by AJF

1 minute ago, AJF said:

What’s he expecting here, to move the date of the cup final because Aberdeen were able to qualify for group stage European football? Grow up 😂

He’s got a point. There shouldn’t be a cup final scheduled for a weekend where teams will be playing in Europe a couple of days before.

12 minutes ago, AJF said:

I can recall at least two occasions where iterations of Rangers have been upset with the scheduling of cup finals.

16 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

He’s got a point. There shouldn’t be a cup final scheduled for a weekend where teams will be playing in Europe a couple of days before.

It’s just an unfortunate consequence of playing in Europe. Particularly now that we have a winter break taking up some available match days.

7 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

I can recall at least two occasions where iterations of Rangers have been upset with the scheduling of cup finals.

And? I am sure folk have had a lot to say about a Rangers manager complaining about it in the past so why can’t folk have a go at Robson’s bleating?

This is another instance of “you shouldn’t slag us because x, y and z has happened with your lot in the past”. Football would be so boring if that were the case.

Edited by AJF

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

It’s just an unfortunate consequence of playing in Europe. Particularly now that we have a winter break taking up some available match days.

And? I am sure folk have had a lot to say about a Rangers manager complaining about it in the past so why can’t folk have a go at Robson’s bleating?

This is another instance of “you should slag us because x, y and z has happened with your lot in the past”. Football would be so boring if that were the case.

I didn't say you shouldn't.

I just find your hypocrisy amusing. Going fuller Jinky by the day 👍🏻

Just now, DukDukGoose said:

I didn't say you shouldn't.

I just find your hypocrisy amusing. Going fuller Jinky by the day 👍🏻

How is it hypocrisy though?

It would be hypocrisy if I said you shouldn’t have a go at prior Rangers managers for moaning about fixtures.

But I’m not. I’m saying Robson should be subject to the exact same ridicule. That’s effectively the opposite of hypocrisy.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

How is it hypocrisy though?

It would be hypocrisy if I said you shouldn’t have a go at prior Rangers managers for moaning about fixtures.

But I’m not. I’m saying Robson should be subject to the exact same ridicule. That’s effectively the opposite of hypocrisy.

It's hypocrisy as you will have defended Rangers at the time.

We both know this because it's in your nature.

4 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

🤣

I'm on here enjoying a Hibsing.

You're fucking fuming after your team won a semi because someone you don't know says your team is pish.

You're haing a mare, son.

You're better than this pish you're coming away with tonight. Anyway, good luck tomorrow because we obviously want to play your mob in the final as we're sane.

4 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Remember this is a club that put the tennents sixes proudly in the club honours list. They are a small time club Hearts. Much like the green Edinburgh rivals.

The only thing "big" about Aberdeen is Cormack's gob. Actually no, also there's a very BIG bill to be paid to replace their squalid, crumbling 'stadium. 🤭

What a great day out. Who cares if we were pish or not? Who cares about VAR tonight? Before we left home today all we wanted was to be in the final, and we are. Always special celebrating at Hampden when your team has won.

The only down side is learning that a supporter has died at the ground. Condolences to all family and friends.