Rangers v Aberdeen: Saturday 3pm

3 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Far be it from me to defend Beale and the new club but how often do the Dons win at Ibrox? It's not a ridiculous statement.

It is though. He’s a ridiculously arrogant c**t whose misplaced hubris has bitten him on the arse. His team are fucking shite this season, he’s lost any chance of Rangers* challenging for the league and wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t finish second.

f**k him and Armed Forces day.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

It is though. He’s a ridiculously arrogant c**t whose misplaced hubris has bitten him on the arse. His team are fucking shite this season, he’s lost any chance of Rangers* challenging for the league and wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t finish second.

f**k him and Armed Forces day.

^^^ Hates are troops, IMO.  

Chappie on Rangers Media opining that he boy Beale needs replaced by someone 'who doesn't respect any team'.

I think today's result suggests they need to ditch the hubris and have a manager who respects every opponent.

I hope they don't find one. This is too much fun.

3 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Having to watch with the Rangers TV stream has infuriated me. 

Highlights have included

Devlin being clearly wiped out at the corner flag by Sima leading to Gordon Smith wanting VAR to intervene and get Devlin booked.

Rubezic scoring when it was Gartenmann

Every foul Aberdeen get (not many) being described as a 'coming together' with 'not much in it'. 

I watched with the RedTV feed which was much better this week with Rory Hamilton and Lee Mair. Kind of wish that I'd switched to Rangers TV though. 

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Absolutely gone at the lad near the segregation defiantly holding up a scarf simply reading '100% PROTESTANT' towards the away end in the second half, btw. Genuinely one of the funniest things I have ever seen at a football game. 

We beat the RC's in midweek, and the Prods today. No bother to us!

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I watched with the RedTV feed which was much better this week with Rory Hamilton and Lee Mair. Kind of wish that I'd switched to Rangers TV though. 

Cheer yourself up. Just go onto a Follow Follow forum. They are fcuking more unhinged than normal. 
Kinda hoping Beale is in the dugout against Saints next Sunday for a “Mowbray moment”.

IMG_4089.jpeg.1ef1e24d49ea06c92b8612c57debaebf.jpeg

Where to start with that.

What’s the point in having the ball if you can’t do anything with it.

First half was tedious to begin with and then the goal came from a set piece after both teams seemed to just be settling into a nothing game.

Possession and territory must’ve been about 60% in our favour yet I can’t remember Roos having to do a single fucking thing in the first half.

Second half there wasn’t any improvement.

Shinnie masterclass in winning the ball, fouls and corners. Totally frustrated the life out of us.

Our inability to defend set pieces has bit us on the arse.

Brainless from Wright

Beale doesn’t survive this. Totally inept, even at 1-0 down we never had a clue what to do. 

Aberdeen very comfortable for large parts. Clarkson broke up play and offloaded the ball time after time and Shinnie was everywhere anytime we had the ball.

Atmosphere ended up poisonous, as demonstrated at the Dessers sub. Beale doesn’t have a clue what the f**k he is doing and needs to go.

Sending off mattered not a jot. Players are clearly not playing for Beale or they don’t have a clue what he wants them to to do. Probably both 

4 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

It might be the alcohol speaking and the fact I've watched far too much Vikings lately but I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to doing a Blood Eagle on Beale at this point tbqh. 

Typical behaviour. Why is it your fans cannot handle a defeat?

We know you can’t handle your drink. 

IMG_4091.thumb.jpeg.128af77d3974afe98acecddc42d536a7.jpeg

8 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

It might be the alcohol speaking and the fact I've watched far too much Vikings lately but I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to doing a Blood Eagle on Beale at this point tbqh. 

He'd need to have a spine first.

1 hour ago, afc_blockhead said:

Exactly

Look at how shite Gerrard was both at sevco and post sevco yet that 1 league win as a result of Lennons implosion makes some think hes decent

This post is in no way trying to pretend we haven't been dogshite over the last decade and that we weren't shite today and well pumped by a good Aberdeen team but the idea Lennon lost the league when Rangers went unbeaten is pretty wild. 

2 hours ago, DukDukGoose said:

There wasn't a player in red who didn't burst their arse today but hard to choose a motm between Shinnie, MacKenzie, McGrath or Scott Wright.

It's almost impossible to recollect the inept and uncaring performances against Hibs and Hearts, having watched our last four matches which have been brim full of fight and intensity. 

12 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

This post is in no way trying to pretend we haven't been dogshite over the last decade and that we weren't shite today and well pumped by a good Aberdeen team but the idea Lennon lost the league when Rangers went unbeaten is pretty wild. 

A combination of Lennon and nae home fans to boo them obviously won Rangers the league.